Stella

This is officially the most sadness day of my life.

The Semis family arrived at the funeral location where the service would take place

The atmosphere not only looked gloomy but felt gloomy, even for Stella.

Everywhere she looked there were no smiles; I hate this. Why did she have to die?

I thought momentarily before I took my seat by May, lily and love. Who also had no smiles?

Even the seats weren't very comfortable. I had to re-position my rear end a few times before I could sit properly.

Then to top it all off, the chairs were Alleys favorite color: red.

A blood stain red.

I still couldn't get the dreadful image of Alleys dead body in the school hallway out of my head. How could she do it? How could that bitch possibly get away with murder?

Legacy German wasn't arrested for murdering Ally, but expelled。

She would have been suspended for a semester, but she threaten to kill me next.

I mean I'm not that evil, the only evil thing I possibly did was make a girl, Juliet almost kill herself, because I called her a lonely, depressed, hoe.

I mean it's not my fault that, she's so sensitive.

I can't believe Ally is gone. Forever, May says to me, wiping the tears that were, slowly running down her cheeks.

I can't believe that bitch got away with murder, I say, still on Legacy.

STELLA YOU CAN'T CURSE AT A FUNERAL! Love shouts at me angrily.

CHILL LOVE! You act as were in a fucking church , I snap back at her.

Besides this is your fault Stella, lily says to me.

How in the hell is this my fault Lily? It was you who started talking shit about her in 4th period I say to her leaning over in my chair to face her, her eye liner was smeared under her eyes. God Stella sometimes you can be such a pain in the ass, Lily snaps back at me, giving me- a you're getting on my nerves look.
Truly I can not stand  lily walker out of all of us, I wish she was in  that coffin
And out of all of them the best is May she's the one who can get information quick, fast, and in a hurry.
And love is the smart one, and me I'm the bad bitch
Hey, instead of taking this on each other let's get back at Legacy, May says to us, interrupting me and Lily's argument.

Look! May says pointing across the graveyard.

We all look to where May pointed and surprisingly there stood in black.

Lovely and Legacy German.

The German's look at us across the graveyard .

So? Should we go after them? ,"May asks, still giving the Germans a evil glare across the room.

I take a good look at the Germans that stood in front of me, and think to myself, Legacy killed Ally, so why shouldn't we kill her?

Maybe we should get away with murder too.