Part 2

After driving what seems like forever you finaly pull up to your best friend, Liams house. You both have been best friends since you started dating Niall. You get out of your car, open the trunk and get your suitcase. You walk up to the door and knock a few times. After a few minutes he finaly answers the door. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here!?" He asks confused, because you forgot to txt him or call him that you were coming. "Sorry Liam, I had to come see you. Me and Niall broke up and I just didn't know what to do. So I dicided to come here."  You say tying to hold back your tears. "Oh, well you can come in and you can talk to me about ok?" "Ok." You reply, trying to put a smile on your face. After a few hours of talking to Liam, and telling him what happened you say " I think I'm going to go to bed now Liam. I'm getting kind of tired." You say yawning a little. "Ok, (Y/N). Sweet dreams." After getting ready for bed and brushing your teeth, you grab your iPhone. You see that you have 6 messages from Niall, saying that he's sorry and he just has to explain what really happend. And you have 8 missed calls from him. You ignore them obviously still really upset and pissed that he did that to you and lied to you. You get into bed, forgeting all the things that happed and fall instantly a sleep. 

------------------ The Next Morning --------------------------------

The next day you wake up remembering all of what happened. You breaking up with Niall and coming to Liams place because you really didn't want to be around Niall. You get up, take a long hot shower, brush your teeth, and get dressed. Then you go downstairs to see Liam making breakfast. "Mmmm, it smells really good in here Liam." You say, while your mouth is watering. He made eggs, bacon, and chocolate chip pancakes. "Here you go (Y/N). " handing you a plate with the food he made. "Thanks Liam." You say really suprisingly happy this morning. "Well you are like a sister to me." While your eating your breakfast you both here a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Liam says running to answer the door. "If thats him. Then I don't want to talk to him."  You think to yourself. After a little bit Liam comes back into the kitchen saying  " (Y/N), your going to be very upset and kind of pissed when I say this but, Nialls here." He says getting kind of scared. Because he knows you when you get really pissed.

                                    To be Continued...