*Chapter 1*

Boring Day.........

Today I woke up and thought ugg another Monday. I heard my mom yelling at my sister to get out of bed which is completely normal. Today I just felt like like somthing bad was going to happed. I got up and showered. I was doing my hair and my mom said my friend, Livi, was here already. I thought that was weird because she pickes me up at 7:45 and it's only 7:15. I told my mom to have her come up to my room. She runs up and startes paniking. I told her to calm down and tell me whats wrong. 

She said that one of our friends, Shane, is missing. I looked at the and told her to stop lying. she said that its the truth. I got very upset because Shane is one of our best friends. I was so confused so I ran down stairs and asked my mom if it was true. She said she didnt know what I was talking about.

I finally calmed down and went to school. Everyone was talking about it. They all came up to Livi and me saying how sorry they felt. It was getting hard to handel everyone by lunch so Livi and I went and ate in the gym.

During 6th hour which is math Livi and i got called to the office. We were both happy to get out of math yet upset about what they were going to say When we got there Livi's and mine parents were there, the two town cops and, about seven people in FBI uniforms.