Chapter II - Returning To Hear A Secret

As I finished telling our Alpha my story, leaving out the part of me finding my my mate and him leaving me there, I suddenly realized that we were stood in front of the packhouse already. I hadn't realized that we'd been walking as quickly as the telling of my story which it seemed had taken a while but I had expected to finish it before we'd even reached the packhouse.

I then saw the Alpha was stood on the front porch of the huge packhouse, along with his Luna and his Beta as well. Their sons were stood with them along with most of the pack and I whimpered softly from fear when I saw everyone was looking at me. Mac heard the fear in my whimper and he softly nudged my side to tell me that it was okay. The other fighters just looked at me in disgust as they thought that I was weak and pathetic and I heard one or two of them growl at me. Mac joined his father and brothers where they were stood and I saw him whisper something into his ear which caused his father to become rigid.

Their growls were quickly cut off by the Alpha who growled with his Alpha power and authority filled into his growl. I immediately submitted as did everyone who was gathered there as we all lowered our heads in complete submission. My wolf whimpered as she wanted to bolt and I wanted to as well but we couldn't move from the submissive pose we were in, our Alpha's .

"As you can see," The Alpha told everyone as he looked straight at me. "She is not a Rogue as she submits to my authority!" Some of the male packmembers laughed at that while I saw that all of the female packmembers were looking at me with pity as they knew what it was like to be forced to submit through the sheer power of an Alpha.

The Alpha growled again and the ones who'd been laughing immediately went quiet. Everyone could tell that the Alpha was seriously pissed but they had no idea why. I knew exactly why and that was why I was scared.

"Come here, girl!" The Alpha growled at me and I flinched when I felt the power and authority that was aimed straight at me. I didn't look him in the eyes as I could see that his wolf was close to taking over and me looking him in the eyes would make his wolf think that I was challenging him.

I walked over to him as everyone started looking just at me again. My body was shivering as I was cold, tired, hungry and scared. When I reached the Alpha, I saw his face soften slightly when he looked at me.

'I'm sorry that I had to do that,' He softly told me through a private link in the packlink. 'And I'm sorry for what I have to do next.' I wondered what he was about to do and my question was answered by what he said next in a loud and booming voice so everyone could hear him.

"Everyone," He said. "I would like you to meet my long-lost daughter, Amy, who is the triplet sister of my youngest sons, Logan and Max!" What?!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone's reactions were of complete surprise as everyone obviously hadn't expected to hear what my dad had told them.

"What the hell?!" The second youngest of my brothers roared at our dad as he whirled around to face him. I flinched when I heard the anger in his voice. "Mom, is it true?!" Mom saw me flinch and smacked him up the back of his head.

"Max," She growled at him, her piercing-grey eyes starting to turn black as her wolf was pissed. "You are scaring your sister!"

"She is our sister, Max," Mac told his younger brother as he looked at me. "She has the same grey eyes as us and we all know that our family is the only werewolf family in the world to have that eye colour." What he said was true as no other werewolves had the same piercing grey eyes as my family.

Max looked at my eyes and realized that he had been wrong and he walked over to me and crouched in front of me. I could see that he was upset about how he'd reacted.

"I'm sorry, sis." He softly told me before he hugged me to him.

"Let's go inside and talk, shall we?" Dad then asked. My brothers and mom nodded while Max glared at Dad which made me nip him very softly on the hand to tell him not to try and piss him off.

'Everyone is to now go back to their duties.' Dad then told everyone briefly and they all quickly dispersed back to where they had to be when they saw from his face that he was not in the mood for any arguments.

'And do not speak through the packlink for now, okay, Amy?' My dad told me as we all turned around to walk into the packhouse.

'Yes, Alpha.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Dad," Mac asked Dad while we were in the living room after he'd gone to his room to shift and get changed into his clothes as I didn't want to see him while he was completely naked. "Where has our little sister been for the past seventeen years then?"

I was lying on my side on the soft carpeted floor as I was so tired as I'd been running all day as I'd been hunted by packs whose territories I'd crossed to get home. They'd all tried to capture me when they'd caught my female scent as in our world, female werewolves were quite rare.

Mom then entered the room with some clothes which I assumed were for me if I wanted to shift back. I saw that she had a pair of white lacy knickers in the pile along with a bra and I mentally blushed as I couldn't believe that I would have to wear them. She placed the pile on the coffee table between the sofas and walked over to Dad to sit on his lap.

The others were sat on the sofas while I was lying near to where Mom and Dad were sat. Max stood  up from where he was sat and walked over to me to sit on the floor next to me. He softly stroked my body and I moved closer to him so he would stroke me more as it felt so nice.

"She has really soft fur." I heard him mutter while he tried not to smile.

"When she was born with Logan and Max," Dad easily lied. "Your mother and I didn't want her to be the target of the son of the Shadow Wing pack so we sent her to live with some old friends of mine who would protect her." I saw Mac roll his eyes as he knew that my brothers believed whatever our parents told them. It seemed that the two of us were the only ones in our family who weren't as gullible as our idiot brothers.

They had no idea that even before I fell into the spring, I had met the Alpha-to-be of the Shadow Wing pack and our meeting had made me want to be the second member of our family to ever go to Camp Highrise.

"Does Logan know?" The second eldest of my brothers, Matt, asked them.

"He doesn't," Dad replied and looked at all of us with a fiery look in his eyes. "And you are not to tell him as your mother and I want it to be a surprise for him when he gets back. Understand?" We all nodded as none of us wanted to piss him off as we could tell that his wolf was close to coming out.

"Amy," Mom then asked me while I snuggled up against Max, making him chuckle. "Can you shift back please?" She looked at me with a pleading look and I knew that I could muster up enough strength to do so.

The only problem was that when I shifted back, I would be completely naked as I had to shift with my clothes still on while I'd been chased by my best friend. I couldn't tell them that as Dad had ordered me to not to use the packlink and I couldn't disobey his orders now.

I shook my head and stood up to softly grip Max's t-shirt in my jaw and hoped that he wouldn't freak out which he didn't as he must have thought that I was playing. I hoped that one of them would understand why I couldn't shift back with them there. Mom  was the one who quickly realized why before my dad and brothers did. I released Max's t-shirt as Mom stood up from where she'd been sat on Dad's laps.

"She needs this room to be empty of everyone to shift in private," Mom told the others as they stood up. "So shoo unless you want to see her naked!" At hearing that, it took them less than a minute for them to quickly leave the room with Mom herding them out. She shut the door and closed the curtains so no one outside could see into the room from outside.

"Are you ready, Amy?" She asked me. I nodded and then mustered most of the strength that I had left into shifting back.