unknown saviour (chapter 2)

here we go chapter 2 again comment what you think or if any mistakes.

if you have a question or dont know something/ dont get somthing that is happening in the book please comment, plz vote and fan it is much appreciated.

i am also taking request/ ideas for the book so message or comment on that to :) thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i opened my eyes and i was in a forest, i got up, it was blurry but i could tell it was the forest. the leaves on the trees were brown and orange and yellows, it was odd as it was the middle of spring.

my eyes shot into focus, there was leaves on the ground around me, how did i get here? i was asleep in my room? i got up and started to walk forward, i felt that breeze again, this time i could hear the words "autumn" being repeated in a whisper. the breeze turned a blurry yet clear white colour. a wolf shape started to come into to focus, the "autumn" got louder and louder. i swear i knew that voice. suddenly Amber's face appeared in front of my face shouting "AUTUMN". I barked loudly.

I woke up in my dog bed, startled.it was just a dream. i think.

It was the middle of the night. mum was sure to be asleep and so was Jacob and crisi. dad would be on the look out for enemies. i got up out of bed and head out the house. i dont know if it was definitely a dream or not but it scared the hell out of me and wanted to find out if it was true. i was wondering to the field when i realised two of the guard wolfs. i ducked out of sight before they could spot me.I couldnt risk them seeing me and telling my father i was out at close to midnight. i was almost at the field and i heard the wind blow yet didnt feel it.

"amber?" i whispered "is that you?"

no answer, not even the whispers from the dream or from before. i gave up on trying to find if it was amber as it probably wasn't, and started to head back home. I was almost out off the woods when i was knocked off my paws and pushed behind a tree as an enemy leaps throught the air where i was just standing. i would have been caught if i hadent been pushed out of the way and out of sight. thinking about that, who knocked me out of the way

i looked round as i see a black, grey wolf figure run towards the enemy lines. it must have been the wolf that pushed me out of the way, as i could see the wolf that tried to attack me, looking around infront of the tree where i was hiding. i knew it was a wolf that pushed me out of the way, as i felt its paws and claws in my side, not spitefully but o it was enought force to move me quick enough. i could also smell that it was a wolf, but it wasent just the wolf smell i picked up on. there was a covered up smell i remembered from somewhere but didnt know where.

i heard howls as i spun round to face the wolf that had attacked me once more, i see 2 of the pack protecting the boarders circle the enemey wolf. They call my father over with there howl. as my pack is not evil like the enemys pack they give this guy an option. he can leave and return back to his pack, but if he chose to harm anyone or do anything wrong they would kill him, as he was out numbered, he agreed to leave in peace. before he left my father snaped at his leg leaving a mark.

"that was a warning, maybe it will remind you to stay out of our part of the forest" my father said before the wolf ran away back to his pack.

i dont think my father saw me, he couldnt read my thoughts either as i blocked them from everyone. when the guards and my father left i sprinted home as fast as i could without anyone seeing me. i got in quietly without waking anyone up. i went upstairs and went to sleep.

(autumns dad) Sage's POV:

i was patrolling the field, pacing up and down like i do most nights, always ready to attack if an enemy came close. i had sent the two of the new boys over to anouther part of the woods as a pair. they are good hunters and fighters but they need to stay as a pair untill they are stronger and brave enough to patrol by them self. me being the leader of the pack and alpha male, patrol the most dangerous part of the woods. i start sniffing around to see if i could pick up a scent of enemy wolves in my area of patrol, suddenly i hear the back up call i told the two new lads to use if they needed me. i ran too them fast, as i told them only to use it in an emergency. i run doging all the trees and bushes in my path, i get the smell of an enemy wolf. i run and leap over the bushes and leaves and stoped infront of the enemy wolf, i started circleing this wolf, but i gave him two options to leave or die. i didnt say it that bluntly i said

"listen, you got two options, you ever go back to your part of the forest or you can fight us and lose your life?"

obviously he choose the easy way out of leaving but i wasent gunna let him off that easily, i snapped out biting his leg leaving a mark on his leg. before he ran back to his pack i looked at him and said to him:

"maybe that will remind you to stay out our part of the forest"

he ran off back to his forest not looking back, just running straight ahead towards there part of the forest.i looked round and i see autumn's eyes shine behind a tree, i caught her sent which convinced me it was her. i decided to leave her for now and told the two newbies to go back where they were, i woundered back to where i was meant to be pretending not to notice autumn.

i would speak to her about this in the morning.i continue patroling the woods but upart from that one enemy wolf its a quite night.

I started walking home early the next morning the sun still hadn't risen but the moon was dissapering so to say. The woods were quite and the guards were changing, the trainnies went back hours ago and I stayed a bit later then normal so I was the only one left leaving, I like walking home alone it gives me chance to think and unwind although I can never be fully unwound, it's just who I am.

I got to our home and clImed through the tunnel to the house. I walked into my room and saw my partner asleep in the bed I climed in and layed down put my head on he back and fell asleep