Niall Horan imagine. you guys get into a fight.

You and Niall have been dating for three years now. You guys are both head over heels for each other. But lately you guys have beed fighting a lot lately over the stupidest things. But this time it was serious. It all started when you were on the computer on your twitter. You were just looking around on it when you find a picture of Niall. But he wasn't alone. He was with another girl kissing her on her on the lips! You were pissed. You slammed your laptop shut and waited for Niall to get home. A few hours later you here the car pull up. You grab your laptop, go onto twitter, and find the picture. When Niall walks in the living room you show him the picture and ask his angerly "WHO IS THIS NIALL!" and he replies "Thats nobody babe." "Bullshit Niall, who is this and why are you kissing her!" After a long pause he finaly replies "Ok, fine (Y/N). she was just a girl i met, who wanted to take a picture." "And..." you say waiting him to say more. "And thats just it." You just stare at him very upset, hurt, and pissed. You walk away up to your bedroom with Niall following you. Once in your room you grab your suitcase and start packing. " What the fuck are you doing?" Niall asks confused. "I'm leaving Niall. We're done. I'm tired of all the crap you give me. And the lies. We're done Niall."  You say on the verge of crying. You finish packing and zip up your suitcase and head for the door. Before your out the door Niall blocks your way. "Get out of my way Niall!" You say getting more upset and pissed by the minute. "No." he says hurt. "No what Niall?" "No I don't want you to leave." Niall says almost on the verge of crying also. "Get out of my way Niall!!" You yell at him pushing him, until he finaly lets you go. After you get out of the house, you get to your car. You put your suitcase in the trunk, get in the drivers side and drive off. 

                                                       To be Continued...