Chapter 3

Feli's POV.

After a few hours of made my suit my dad and me were testing it till I get how to use it and the best part is that I meet Jarvis and we gets to know each other and then I went to my room for unpack my clothes and sees Pepper coming inside the room and she start helping me unpack the clothes and put it in the closet so after a long hour of unpacking my clothes I start putting my things on it's new place and growls when I hits my foot in the bed foot and I hears my dad's voice say "you ok kiddo? What happens?" And I say "I hit my foot with the bed foot hard" and he put a hand over my shoulder and he say "well some friends are coming here so do you want to meet them or not?" And I say *smiling* "sure I want to meet them all" and he say "okay come on then" and we goes upstairs and there is when the bell rings and my dad goes to opens the door I see a guy that start steering at me and I raise an eyebrow at him and he say "Tony who's her?" And my dad say "she is my daughter Felicitas, Feli this is Steve or more knowed as Capitan America" and I say "nice to meet you Steve" and he say "I could say the same" and after we introduce ourself we start meeting each other.

So when he pass to the house the three of us goes to the couch and start talking and Steve say "how does Pepper react of it?" And my dad say "Pepper reacted good I was thinking that she was going to kills me when she sees Feli but no she loves her" and there is when another bell rings and my dad goes to opens it so yeah we gets the past few hours pass by I head to my room after telling my goodbyes to everyone so I could heads to bed to sleep since tomorrow I start school in a new place not in the same school.

Tony's POV.

When my daughter and I start making her, her own suit I could see how much she seems to likes it and we start testing it she gets used to it faster than I could even thinks and she will be even more comfortable with her suit with much more training and when she starts unpacking her stuff with Pepper I gets inside her room after she gets done with the last details and I say "hey kiddo some friends are coming over you want to meets them or not?" And she say "sure I want to meets them" so yeah when Steve arrives I could see him staring at Feli and her raising her eyebrow at him but I introduced them so they start meeting after a few hours the others arrives and as well introduce themselves to Feli and she to them, so after a few more hours she says her goodbyes for everyone so she can go to bed as Thor say "well Tony how do you feels of being a father?" And I say "truly I feel proud she is an amazing girl even if I just meets her I have the intuition that Feli and I will have a great father/daughter relationship" and well when it comes midnight the others goes away and I heads to bed and falls asleep.