Scream My Name

Bliss' P.O.V.

The car window fogged up as my breathe brushed against it.

My father was in the front seat while my mother was driving. I stared into to the dark sky one last time before my parents were about to lock me up for no real reason.

Both of my parents were quiet the entire drive.

I feel like they really wanted me gone so bad. But I didn't even care anymore. I wanted to be to myself now....staying confined was the best for me.

The car ride had to have been an hour long, but then it finally came to a stop. I got out the car & gathered my bags.

"Are you guys walking me in?" I asked.

"Oh, we're sorry sweetheart. we have to go to visit your grandparents in 30 minutes. We'll stop up here later with some ice cream for you, ok?"

My mom slowly give me a hug & pulled back.

"I love you Bliss."

She give me a kiss on my forehead & turned to get in the car.

"Mom before you go, tell dad I lov- ... never mind."

I turned from my mom and walked inside the large white building.

Everyone was wearing all white, so were the walls including and even the floors.

I walk to the front desk to see a short girl with a blob of make-up on. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Excuse me miss, I'm Bliss Johnson and I'm here for-" she cut me off in the middle of my sentence.

"Oh I know who you are, you're that girl who killed Amanda Cole right?" The girl simply asked.

As soon as I heard the words 'you' & 'killed' & 'AMY?!!' In the same sentence, I snapped.

"NO I DIDN'T KILL MY BEST FRIEND FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME!!! IT WAS HIM, HE DID IT!!!!" I screamed in that bitch's face.

Not even a second later, two big muscled-up guys scooped me off the ground and hauled me back into a room. I tried fighting them but they were too strong. They literally tossed me in the room like a rag doll.

The white door slammed shut behind them. The room contained a bed and a chair. That was it.

I sat down on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. My eyes had to have been closed for a second until I heard the large white door open.

"Yeah, just leave her stuff over there and don't forget to check it too."

I heard a male's voice talk. I sat up to see a tall dark haired male nurse staring down at me.

His gaze looked so familiar as if I saw this man before.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He smiled down at me.

"It doesn't matter who I am. I'm here to give you your shot."

He sat down in the white chair and took out a little case thar obviously contain my medicine. He filled up the needle with a strange color liquid.

"This won't hurt, ok?" He said trying to ensure me.

I just nodded and extended my arm out. It was just a little pinch that I barely felt. My head began to feel dizzy.

"What did you give me?" I asked feeling as if I was about to pass out.

"Don't worry about it. It might make you sleepy that's all." He said with a smile.

"But I don't wanna sleep!" I panicked. Knowing when I do who I'll see.

"It's ok, just lay down and get some rest...my sweet, sweet Bliss." He smirked.

My heart dropped into my stomach. His eyes suddenly turned crimson red. the lights flickered on and off as he pushed me back in the bed.

"Stay away from me!" I struggled to get up but his body fell on mine.

"I couldn't leave you here hanging...after all, I'm the reason you're in here right?"

His lips brushed against my mine.

For the first time, his looks were actually getting to me. I knew that damn nurse looked familiar! But this time, I wasn't about to say anything to him.

"You know I don't like to be ignored Bliss."

I stared him in the eye and smiled.

"Well that makes the two of us." I smirked.

"One more smart remark out of you and I'll make sure you spend the rest of your life in here. And I'll be here to rip the rest of the little life you have from underneath you. "

The smirk on my on my face faded.

"When we were younger, we used to play this game. It was called 'Scream My Name." He laughed.

"You see, the rules were to do whatever I could to make you scream my name and...I would always win. Lets play a few rounds, shall we?"

His hand slowly went up my shirt. I couldn't move anything. It was as if I was frozen. I was shaking as his hand traveled up my shirt. His hand stop at my bra.

"Bingo! He joked.

"Please! Stop!" I panicked.

"You have the same innocence as your mother. Does it run in the family?" he asked.

"What did you do to my mother!?" I was pouching and screaming for him to get off me.

"I win." he laughed.

"I mean...I would show but I know you wouldn't like it. It's a long story anyways but hell, your mother was way more fun to be around than you. She never turned me down." He laughed once more.

I remember when he wanted to feed off of me 3 months ago and Amy ended up paying the price for it.

There's no way he actually touched my mom. He's only saying it to get to me.

"Do whatever you want to me as long as you promise to leave my parents and my friends alone."

He smiled at my choice.
He unbuttoned my shirt. This was it. I was about to give up the only thing that truly belonged to me. I was saving myself for someone like David Beckham, not him. Now I know if I did something, he would hurt me really bad or even my mother. But Hell, I rather take my chances with David. Then I heard voices in my head calling my name almost trying to wake me up

"Wake me up! Please! Oh God please!" I screamed.

"Your God can't save you from what I'm about to do to you. " He laughed.

"Someone wake me up! PLEASE!!!!!"

*****