Killing Me

I need to stop staring at Olivia. But she's not doing herself any favors.

It's Friday. Cragen had the brilliant idea of casual Friday's.

And casual Fridays mean one thing. Olivia is wearing jeans. And they are tight. Very, very tight. And her blouse. That is also very, very tight. A low cut white v-neck. And she's wearing a black bra.

How do I know that? Her shirt is almost completely see through. And every time she bends over I get a perfect view of her cleavage and her entire bra, that is by all accounts not doing it's job. Her breasts are spilling out of her bra. The brown ankle boots she's wearing make her almost my height.

I'm thanking my lucky stars that the day is almost over. The murder we're working had no leads and our shifts are done in an hour.

"Hey, El," Liv says, "You wanna grab dinner after work?"

I look up and see her bent over, flipping through files in the bottom drawer of her desk.

Jesus fucking Christ. She is going to be othe death of me. It is taking everything I have in me not to look down her shirt.

Munch and Fin walk down the stairs, staring at her ass and grinning.

The look up and we make eye contact as I shoot them both a nasty look. The both quickly look down and sit at their desks.

She looks up at me questioningly.

"Y-Yeah." I stutter, "Sounds good."

She smiles softly and goes over to the kitchen and starts to make a new pot of coffee.

She bends over to grab coffee grounds from the bottom drawer, giving me a perfect view of her ass.

It's like she's trying to kill me.

"Looks like Stabler thinks he's the only one who's allowed to stare at Benson's ass all day..." Munch says quietly.

"I am gonna kick your ass." I say as she walks back to her desk.

She sets a cup of coffee in front of me and I smile softly.

We finish our shifts and leave to go grab dinner.

We settle on Thai food.

"You wanna get takeout and go back to my place?" She asks.

"Sounds great." I say smiling.

What the hell is she trying to do to me. She already looks like she does, and then she's dressed like this, and now she's inviting me back to her place.

We get the food and we get back to her apartment.

We're eating on the couch when she drops food on her shirt.

"Shit!" She says, "That's gonna stain."

She sets her plate on the coffee table
and strips her shirt over head head, leaving her in her bra.

My mouth goes dry as I stare at her breasts.

She jogs back to her laundry room throwing her shirt in the washing machine.

She comes back out, still shirtless, and pulls the laundry basket off the overstuffed chair in the corner. She bends over, digging through it, tossing a handful of thongs onto the chair as she looks for something.

Jesus. She's gorgeous. And her body... Her body. Her stomach is toned and tanned. Her bra is clearly too small as her breasts threaten to spill out of it with her every move.