*Good girls go to heaven*

"CIERRRRRAAAAA !!!"

"Ashley scream my name one more time and I swear that will be the last time you ever scream." I said with an attitude .

"Well excuse me , but unique and jasmine are on their way and happy birthday sissy . We have a great day and night planned." Ashley said .

"Mhmm." As I got off my bed I realized that this might just be a turning point in my life . As of Today, June 16th, I am 18 years old . You see, I live with my aunt and my sister in Atlanta. My aunt is barely here because she's a model so really me and my sister, Ashley look out for each other. Ashley is 19 years old but most of the time I feel like I'm the older sister. Our parents died in a car crash about a year ago and it really took a toll on me .

"CIERRRRRRAAAAA."

"ASSSHHHHLLEEEY GOD DAMMIT."

<bursting through my room door with unique and jasmine behind her>

"Their here." Ashley said in a preppy voice smiling ear to ear.

"I see." I said mimicking her voice and smile.

"GURL DON'T ACT LIKE THAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!" unique screamed.

"Unique do you always have to be the loud one." Ashley said grinning.

" do you always have to be the evil sister." Unique replied.

"Guys don't start , happy birthday bestie." Jasmine said pushing past them to sit on the bed with cierra.

"Whatever." Ashley and unique said in unison.

" we should do something like ... Throw a party guys." Jasmine said getting excited.

"Our aunt will kill us if this house gets destroyed." Said cierra.

"Exactly . But guess what. She isn't here and won't be here for a couple of days. I agree with jasmine for once . Come on girl it's your birthday." Ashley said .

"Man idk." Cierra hesitated.

Unique then went up to cierra and bent down to her ear and whispered, "cierra, baby girl, good girls go to heaven."

"Ok and..." Cierra replied.

Unique then smiled with confidence, " but bad girls .... Bad girls go everywhere."

*Comment & Vote* 💕