chapter five: discipline

wow every time I reread all the chapters I wrote i laugh so hard what was my 12 year old self thinking
mitam is so good!
-

"Louis Tomlinson do not argue with me today I've hand enough of you these past few days" The teacher yelled while glaring at him. They have been going at it for the past five minutes. Literally.

"I'm not even arguing with you, you're the one that's getting mad for no reason." He calmly stated. "You have to stop being rude and keep your mouth shut when I speak." She retorted.

"Well I happen to think it'll be quite rude if I don't answer you, don't you think?." He said smiling at her. "Don't play smart ass with me Tomlinson." The teacher replied "that's not very nice now is it." Louis said sarcastically. My only question was why hasn't he been sent out yet?

"You know what I'm done arguing with you go to the office !" She snapped. Or maybe now. "As long as I'm not here with you." He said fake smiling at her. "Now Louis." She said with annoyance scattered all over her face. "k." Louis simply said grabbing his things an getting up "goodbye everyone I hate you all." Louis said with zero emotionand winked at me before leaving the class room.

I was still laughing by the time everyone had already stopped. Carly and I were the only ones. "So I see the new girl and Carly want to join him!" She yelled strictly at both of us. She doesn't even remember my name. "Sure I got my credit for the day so why not." Carly said getting up with her things and beginning to walk. "Marissa, would you like to join Carly and Louis?" The teacher asked.

Everyone stared at me, I asked myself why not? I'm the new girl I'll get just a warning. "Bye." I said grabbing my things and going towards Carly that's near the door. Everyone's faces were priceless.

"the new girl is a savage." some guy whispered to another in the back. The teacher just looked mad but relieved that we wouldn't be in the class anymore. We shut the classroom door and started laughing hard. "What are you guys doing here?" Asked a voice behind us. It startled me a little he came outta no where. As in "he" I mean Louis

"The question is what are you still doing here aren't you supposed to be in the office?" I asked "I am not about to go to the office that women is crazy." He said. Bad boy huh. "What happened with you guys?" He asked smirking at us.

"Well, me and Mary stayed laughing at you while everyone already stopped and the teacher well sent me out and asked Marissa if she wanted to join me." Carly explained. "And you told her you wanted to join Carly?" Louis asked me surprised.

"Sorta, I just said bye and walked out the door. Is that bad?" I asked shyly. "I don't know if that's bad my first day I was nerdy, you just must have a lot of balls doing that on your first day." Louis chuckled. "So where do we go?" Carly said. "Office?" I said making it sound more like a question. "Okay the least they can do is give is a disciplinary form to fill out." Louis snorted. "Lets go then." I giggled.

We walked through the halls and made our way to the front office. I opened the door and a man was at the desk. "May I help you?" He asked oddly rude. "We were sent here by our teacher." I said trying my best not to respond with the same rude tone he did. "Oh so you're the three who were being disruptive idiots?" He asked. "Disruptive idiots?! I will have you know I have all AP class-" Carly said but being pulled back by Louis.

"Here are your forms, one of you go sit there. The other over in that corner and you miss attitude pants all the way over there." He said to Carly pointing to a corner farther away from me and Louis. "Just give me my paper so I can leave." She rolled her eyes as she snatched the paper from the man's hand. He handed me my paper and I went to sit on the corner where he told me to sit, as did Louis.