chapter 5

The next morning I woke up smelling breakfast permeate around the room. I got up and walk to the kitchen and watch as I Devon cook breakfasts.

"Goodmorning beautiful" Devon said. I just can't believe he called me beautiful people always think I'm fat but I'm not.

"Good morning I didn't know you can cook", as I look over to what he was cooking he was making bacon, eggs sunny side up, and some pancakes. He made me a plate,

"Aye ma we not going to school today" I look at him like he was crazy. He saw me looking at him."So you gone wear my boxers and t-shrit for school." This will be my first and last time missing school I never did, I always has perfect attendence.

"So just go in there and put one of my nike fit that in duh closet" Devon said

" I don't think it would fit me" I said

"Ma I don't care go put it on" I just rolled my eyes and went in the room to take a shower. After I got done with showering I went and found his Nike fit in the closet it was the space kind I already had the shoes, I put the clothes on the bed and I had the towel wrapped around my body then I took it off. Then all of a sudden Devon came in there look at my naked body I quickly grab the towel to cover my body.

"What you hiding your body for, I would love to see that body." Devon said

"I know you would now may you please GET OUT"

"No I'm not"

"I guess I just go in the bathroom instead" before I could do anything he snatch the towel right off my body.

And he came up close to me and said " like I said before I would love to see that body you don't know how beautiful you are you not fat or skinny u just right to me and don't let any body tell you differ now get ready so we can go" after he said that he gave me a kiss on the lips my 1st kiss I can't believe I had my 1st kiss with Devon. After that he walk in to the living room.

I put on Devon clothes I look like a fucking boy to make my self look like a girl I but my hair in a messy bun.i went in the living room to tell Devon I'm ready to go he got up and went and got his key we walked to a garage and got in the car and drove off.

As we was driving to the mall I thinking about Josh I didn't mean to yell at him the last time I saw him."What you thinking bout ma" as I was cut off my Devon voice.

"I'm thinking bout my Bestfriend Josh I was so mean to him the day that you hit me I was just mad"

"Oh" Devon said that was all he said I was expecting a oh you should talk to him or give him he something to show that you didn't mean what you said but noo I got was and " oh".

As we pull up to the mall this mall was big I really never went to all mall because Patricia always took me to good will. I was so excited I just sequel out of no were and Devon was over there laughing.

As we got into the mall Devon said "Where you wanna go first" "I heard this store on the radio called forever 21". We walk around the mall until we found it the store was huge. I around the store and found some stuff that was cute Devon gave me a black card.

"where you going" I asked devon

"I'm going to the good court when you done just meet me at the food court okay" as that was said he walk out of the store. A lady came up to me.

"Hello welcome forever 21 can I help you with anything"

"Yes I do need help it's my 1st time in here so I'm kinda lost right now"

"Oh no problem I just help you" I just agreed to let her help me, it took me 30 mintues pick stuff out I got a basket full of clothes as the lady who help me ring up the clothes she was done. "and you total will be 900$" my eyes became widen when she said that.

"You do have the money to pay this don't" said the lady, I pull out the black card that Devon gave and the lady took it. As she was done she said "thank you for shopping at forever 21" I look at like she was stupid she had my black card.

"Yes mam" said the lady

"Umm you have my black card"

"Oh sorry"

I just rolled my eyes she knew what she was doing she ain't stupid. I walk to the food court and my eyes couldnt believe what they saw. It was Devon hug up with some girl that look pergant. I can't believe he kiss me and saw me naked I walk up to Devon, he look at me like he saw a ghost.

"Devon who is this" said the pergant girl.

"Jade let me explain", I just shooked my head and walk to the car, as I was walking I notice that tears was coming down my cheeks.

VOTE,COMMENT, AND SHARE

SORRY IT TOOK LONG I WAS TRIED FROM SCHOOL