Sweet Little Demon

I laced my fingers on the thin pink covers and covered the small little body of my 7 year old little sister. Jenna stirred in her sleep, but I stroked her cheek to calm her down. I slowly crept out of her out of her bedroom. The floorboards creaked as I made my way across the purple room to the white faded door. I left her room, and headed to the living room while tying my thick brown hair into a purple ponytail. Right when I walked in the room, I heard Ryan shouting really loud

   "Is Jenna sleeping yet, Cammie?" while jumping on the couch. I growled and threw a shoe at him 

   "I just put up with screaming," Ryan ducked the shoe I threw at him "crying," this time he yelped as I threw a rock I found on the floor at him, which hit him on his bald head "and I have bruises in so many spots I can't count." I chased him around the room because I had nothing else to throw. Ryan hid behind the couch as Zach stared at us, clearly amused. I lunged at him and tackled him to the ground.

      "I surrender!" Ryan shouted as I twisted his arm behind his back. I got off of him and sat down by Zach who was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. Ryan sat down too, but far away from me.

      "You better stay away!" I muttered under my breath as I slouched against the couch.

      "So abusive, Cammie." Ryan said while laughing along with Zach. I smiled at them and turned on the T.V. We watched for a few minutes until there was a high ears-piercing scream. I sighed because this has been happening for quite a while. I ordered Ryan to go check on Jenna, but he started pouting.

         "What? Why not Zach?" Ryan asked in a childish voice, while pointing to Zach.

      "I'm not getting up." Zach said flipping through all the channels his eyes glued to the screen. I shooed Ryan away with my hand because Zach looked like he had no intention of moving. I continued to watch something about bears. I don't know why I'm watching something with bears, but I just am. Ryan pouted and muttered some unpleasant things. He stood up and stomped toward Jenna's room. I heard the slam of a door and rolled my eyes. Ryan was being immature.

         After a few hours, I still didn't see Ryan. I frowned and asked Zach

          "Hey, wanna go check on the idiot?" Zach shrugged while he swept his blond hair to one side. I walked ahead knowing he would follow me as I led the way to Jenna's bedroom. I quietly opened the door and ushered Zach to go in first. He grumbled, but walked in anyway. I walked in right after him and turned on the light switch. The light flickered on for a minute before flickering off.

          "Strange..." Zach murmured while staring at the light. BOOM! The door suddenly slammed shut making me jump.

          "Officially creepy." I said moving closer to Zach. I looked across the room to find Ryan sitting there on the bed staring at us. I noticed that Jenna wasn't anywhere in the room.

          "What's taking so long, Ryan?" Zach asked while casually leaning against the wall. Ryan didn't answer, but stared at us.

          "W-w-where's Jenna?" I stuttered walking closer and closer to Ryan. He continued to stare straight ahead. I stood in front of him and waved my hand back and forth in front of his face. I let out a high-pitched scream as his head tumbled of his body and rolled on to my feet. I stood frozen as the head slowly dissolved into a pile of a red gooey mess and clung on to my skin. Finally able to move, I ran back to Zach leaving a trail of bloody footprints. We stood in a corner and both watched in horror as Ryan's body erupted into flames. The body shriveled up and turned to ashes. Zach and I finally took action and started tugging on the door knob.

          "It won't budge!" Zach shouted heaving a frustrated sigh. I kicked the door hoping it would open, but no such luck. The blood on my feet had dried, and I was now feeling very uncomfortable.

          "Cammie?" I heard the sing-song voice of my little sister calling from the closet. I rushed to the closet, while my feet made disturbing squishing sounds. I flung open the door making it slam into the wall. Once I saw her sweet pudgy face, I was so relieved. "Will you read me a bedtime story?" she asked holding out a book. I frowned at the book she was holding because I couldn't make out the title. I ignored her question and asked her

          "Are you okay?" while embracing her into a hug. She stepped back and dropped the book. I think the frown lines are gonna be permanently etched on to my forehead because I am continuously frowning these days. The reason I'm frowning at this moment is because the title on the book says Book of Demons. I stare at her confused. She gave me a wicked and gruesome smile, while I slowly backed away from her.

             "A whole lot better than you." She said her voice turning more cruel and raspy. Every single step I took back she took one step closer. With every step she took she started to look more and more grotesque. Her face was so translucent, I could see the bones. Her soft luscious brown hair burst into orange flames and her crystal blue eyes turned an evil shade of red with black tears running down her face. The tears dripped down and sizzled once it touched the ground.

             "I really hope you feel okay after this...or not." the use-to-be Jenna thing said grabbing me by my throat and slamming me into the wall with force. The impact was so hard I could feel the warm blood soak my hair and slide down my neck. She then threw me to the ground. She pinned me to the ground and twisted my arm behind my back. I struggled to get out of her strong grasp because I could see the little demonic child pulling out a dagger with a wickedly sharp blade. I still wonder how she fit that huge blade in that little pocket of her nightgown. I guess they aren't kidding when they say "Karma sucks." However much I struggled, the demon just held on tighter. She firmly gripped my arm and calmly made a bloody line down my arm. I gasped and struggled harder as the pain took effect. No matter how painful it was I would not scream. My eyes started watering as her black tears seared my skin. I bit my lip making it bleed. She didn't seem to like my reaction so bent my arm further back. Through this entire thing, I could see Zach smiling. That traitor! Before I knew it, I heard a snap. I could tell that my arm has been snapped. I let out a muffled scream, but have no more strength to fight. I already knew this was my end so I did the stupid thing and answered her question.

             "Any last words, my dear sister?" She asked, while twirling the dagger in her hand.

             "Just one." I manage to say, while spitting out blood. I glared at her, but she calmly waited for my response. I wince in pain as I try to speak

             "Go back to where you came, devil's spawn." She fumed with anger, and her eyes flashed dangerously. In one swift motion, she plunged the dagger straight through my chest piercing my heart. She disappeared in the process, but the dagger remained. I warily get on my feet and everything isdisoriented and stagger toward Zach. He frowns and disappears in a cloud of black spoke.

             "Zach." I choke out and fall towards the ground and let the darkness engulf me.

                                                                           *                                                                                 *                                                                                      * 

             If you think this little girl is gone forever, think again. If you think death is hard, then you have no clue. The little girl is faced with a punishment much greater than death. She's doomed to walk the earth and murder innocent lives. She can be anyone or anything. She WILL kill anyone or anything. She continues to look for a victim. Continues to look for a soul she can crush. Will the victim be you? (Dramatic Boom)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: A story I wrote for class. ENJOY! :)