Chapter 3: The Return of Leroy

Chapter 3: Leroy returns

Carter's pov

There we were, attacked by a Leroy with my sister Sadie and her boyfriend Walt and me with my girlfriend Zia along with Jaz. We just wanted a simple getaway after the battle in Egypt.

Hello, my name is Carter Kane. I'm the Eye of Horus and i live in New York with my sister, Jaz, Walt, our trainees, my griffin, our uncle, and the Egyptian cat godess. Had a hard time adjusting to the world of the Egyptian gods. I'm also guessing that you're not used to that last part. Not? I don't know actually.

You see, i'm was a home-schooled boy. Well, i didn't have a home by then. Instead, i traveled along with my dad around the world because he was an archeologist. He liked to discover artifacts and stuff about Egypt.

Dad took me everywhere he went and i learned from him. I'd learn about the world and NBA or maybe even about dad. Sadie on the other hand, was lucky she had a british school life. She got to live a normal life unlike me. Well, Sadie's drawer is full of unfinished math assignments and that makes me think why SHE was the schooled one.

You see, Sadie was taken away by my grandparents, which were both turned into evil vulture godess Nekhbet and evil baboon Babi (don't ask), because they claim that the death of my mother was because of him, which brings us to another story which started in the Cleoptra's needle, also located on London. My mother summoned Bast, the cat godess, to protect Sadie and me. Which was also a violation because she released her from her post, which was defeating the serpent or was it snake god, Apophis. That mase Bast hated by a few other Gods.

Our mother died because she gave all her energy to seal the entrance and there. Dead. Bast, meanwhile, was turned into Sadie's cat, Muffin whom was with her until the day we were picking her up, which was also the day our dad died by blowing up the museum and releasing five gods which were Horus, Set, Osiris, Nephthys, Isis.

So there we were, about to hail a cab when a woman came running, screaming. "That creature's gonna kill me!" she shouted as the people hearing her paid attention to the big creature behind her. The creature looked very familiar....

"I believe that is the Set animal is paying us a visit." Sadie said.

"I thought i had locked him up already."

"I don't know. i didn't mess with the duat.."

"Who is that, guys? more particularly, what is that?" Jaz asked.

"That my friends, is the Set animal. We we encountered it before you guys came along."

"How'd you kill it?"

"I trapped it in the duat. Sadie was a kite..." i said as i snickered.

"Look, just because you're the eye of Horus doesn't mean you get to he the best at everything."

"Ok, mother."

"Whatever, let's just stop this thing."

"How?"

"Jaz, Walt, take the citizen's away from the Set animal so that they aren't in contact with it. Sadie, you distract Leroy and i'll think of a plan."

"That's you're genius plan to trap a beast that scraped you on the arm? Fine, but next time, i command!"

"I like you're style girl." Walt complimented as he smirked at Sadie for about 5 seconds, then, Jaz and Walt ran while Sadie summoned her staff.

Lets see. A billboard, a pole, a stick, the pole holds the billboard... Hmm.

"Sadie i need you to give his attention to me!" i screamed as fire shot out of her staff.

"How on earth am i gonna do that?" Sadie replied.

"Fine, let me do all the work." i mumbled to myself.

I took my khopesh out of the duat and thought of how i could get his attention.

"Sadie, aim for his eyes!"

"Why?"

"Just trust me!"

"Okay!!" she shouted as she summoned her magic and blasted a fire out of her staff.

"Take this you mean lion wannabe!" and Leroy roared in pain as his eyes were in flames. i grabbed the stick and waited till he would regain his consciousness.

"Hey lion! over here!" i shouted. It snarled as its big cold eyes full of revenge locked on me. i threw the stick near the pole and hid behind the pole. When Leroy was near, i ran and he ran ino the pole. the billboard was shaking unsteadily. Soon, it would crash and topple over  Leroy.

"Give it a few more seconds..." i said as Sadie, Jaz, and Walt approached me. After about 10 more seconds, he was crushed by the billboard which i just realized, was advertising Rexona.

"Taxi?" I asked.

...............................................

A/N: So, just reminding you of Leroy. This was originally an idea by me. hehehe all rights reserved. Let me guess, "why is Harry still in Hogwarts, but the war was done already?" Well, i just wanted to make the 19 years later worthit so they continued school..

Like, Comment, Vote, Add, and share!!

Comment below if there are more questions!!