Chapter 1: Falling into Place.

• Dedicated to All my Hatena-chat buddies! :D

                                                                   ~ Intuition ~

                                                   ~ Chapter 1: Falling into Place ~

                                       Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Nuff said.

                                                  ~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~

     "Yay! It's snowing!" I cheered, excitedly. Where I came from, snowing was actually a normal occurrence during winter time, but I didn't mind. I loved all types of weather anyways so it wouldn't make any difference.

     Trudging through the snow, I let it stick to the bottom of my boots just for the heck of it. I wasn't really cold, which was surprising considering what I was wearing. A tight, red skirt that clung nicely to my thighs a few inches above my knees, black knee-high socks, brown winter boots, and a long-sleeved sweater exposing my bare shoulders and the straps of my bra, along with a free-flowing scarf casually wrapped along my neck. It never occurred to me that my outfit was slightly revealing. Usually, I would just let my 'other-side' choose my wardrobe in the mornings, since it was just too hard for me to decide on what to wear myself.

     As I continued to walk by myself in the snow, admiring the way it fluttered silently by my face, I came to the bridge that connected from one side of a river bank to the other. I ran over to the edge of the bridge and placed my elbows onto the railing, admiring how the river had been able to continue to run even in the freezing weather. It was beautiful, each small ripple carrying a snowflake down the waters, truly, it was something that could be compared to a winter wonderland.

     Eventually though, I stopped leaning against the bridge because I knew that I should have been going to the ice-cream parlor where my friend, Ana would be waiting for me. However, just as I began to turn around to walk to the other side of the bridge, out of the corner of my eye I saw what seemed to be the silhouette of a person. But that's not what caught my attention the most. What stood out to me the most, was that the 'person' seemed to be standing on the edge of the railing of the bridge.

     I gasped when I realized what might be going on.

'They won't really kill them self, will they? I need to convince this person that life is AWESOME!' I thought to myself, while sprinting towards the shadow.

     It turned out, the silhouette was actually a girl who seemed to be much younger than myself. I was saddened when I saw the distant look in the girls eyes, and wondered what could have ever happened to a girl as young as her that she would want to kill herself and leave a life so worth living.

     The girl seemed to have been aware of my presence behind her, and she slowly turned around on the railing to face my direction. The young girls eyes were dead, her face showing no emotion, but I wasn't going to give up on the girl just yet.

                                                    ~*^~*^~*^~*-???'s POV-^~*^~*^~*^~