Chapter 6: Goodbye Harry

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I jumped out of my bed on to the floor. Ouch, thats gonna leave a bruise.

"Yes Frankers, your dad and I are um... getting back together." WHAT?

"WHAT? WHY? HOW? NO! I MEAN WHY?"

"We decided to put our differences aside and do what's best for you and your brothers."

"But mum this is my home its where i belong." I said quietly.

"Sorry Franki we can come visit next year."

"But mum Harry might be-"

"I know Franki, but he moved on and you are going to have to do the same. He's out there working on his career and you're here doing the same."

"When are we leaving." I felt a lump on my throat.

"Well I already packed half of your clothes from your closet up as you can see." I opened my closest, oh gosh it was empty. "We are leaving in three days."

"What no mum! We can't Harry-"

"Do you like Harry?"

"Yes, he's my best friend since i was-"

"No more as a friend."

"Well no but he-"

"Franki, thats enough. Harry hasn't been here for four months, let him go." With that she left.

"I can't he's my everything." I whispered to myself.

***

It was one in the morning, I texted Jade the news and I was about to tell Harry but I know he wouldn't answer. I told my mum if we can go to Harry's flat so I can leave him something. She agreed. I know its early but I need to do this now or I'll regret it later. I knocked on it a few times and Anne opened it.

"Hey Franki," She smiled but then she frowned when she saw the taxi. "Where are you going?"

"I'm moving somewhere in America and I really need you to give this to Harry when he comes back." I said almost breaking down.

"Okay sweety," She smiled weakly. "Are you ever going to come visit us?"

"Yeah for sure, I'll even move back here when I'm eighteen." She hugged me and I hugged her tightly.

"Goodbye Anne, tell Gemma i said bye and Harry too." I walked away almost going to cry but I don't want my mother to see me cry. Smile more, cry later. I kept telling myself.

Harry's P.O.V

So excited it's almost Christmas, this week we'll be going home and staying here for a week and then back to the compitetion for the final three. I still can't believe we made it that far.

I unlocked the door and yelled,"MUM I"M HOME!"

I heard footsteps coming downstairs in a fast pace.

"HARRY." My mum hugged me and I hugged her back. It sure is good to be back. "I missed you so much tell me about your friends and Simon and everything else."

"I will mum but I want to take a nap first."

"Sure honey." She grabbed my head and kissed my cheek. I ran upstairs leaving my luggage behind and I jumped on my bed. I was going to close my eyes until something caught my eye. It was a small blue box. Ha blue was Franki's favorite color. There was a tag and it said 'From: Franki To:Harry'

Um.. okay. I opened it and it had Franki's little Zebra stuffed animal. It also had pictures of us when we were younger and that time where my first girlfriend broke up with me and Franki cheering me up then we were at the tree house eating her favorite chocolate chip cupcake with white frosted cream topped with colorful sprinkles. Yeah I liked that day. i found an evnelope and i opened it, inside was a note and a key. I read the note:

'Dear Harry,

By the time you read this I moved all the way to America where I won't be coming back soon. I know how bored you are of me calling you cupcake or any kiddish names, so I will be more mature for now on. Harry I really missed you and I know that you really don't miss me. I get it, you moved on and I'm just suck in the past. I still remember the day you left before bootcamp, you kissed me and I kissed you back. I don't regret that moment, I know now for a fact I do have feelings for you I wish I didn't, but I do. I just wished I told you I had feelings for you the day you left. I would have got that off my chest and not missed you as much as I should of. I left you some of our memories and a key. That key is a key to something really important of mine. If you care enough to find it you will try to find it and if you don't then you don't. I left you a smilely face necklace to remind you that I will always be by your side, not literally, but I will always be there. I'm not sure if I might ever come back to visit you. I'm sorry for leaving you. Goodbye Harry.

-Franki xx'

Tears were rapidly running down my cheeks, I can't believe she left and she must think I don't really miss her and that I'm bored of her. She is wrong! I miss her so much! Maybe I shouldn't have forgotten to reply to her messages! Ugh! It's all my fault!

I got up and threw the box at the wall, causing a loud noise.

"Harry whats wrong?"

"It's my fault that she thinks I don't like her! Why do I always mess things up!" I said trashing my room angrily.

Next thing I knew I fell to my knees and just... just broke down.