Sonamy/Shadamy

SHADOW

Standing in front of me was the most wanted criminal, and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Both at my power. I AM a prince after all... 

"Prince Shadow... My apologies. I never meant to cause any harm. Please-" "Silence!" I cut him off with a shout and a wave of my hand. Then I extended my hand out towards the girl. "Milady, what are you doing here?" I asked, and she bit her lip, averting my eyes but taking my hand. "I... I'm with him." She said softly, gesturing towards the criminal to the side of her. I stared at her, my eyes widened. "Why?! Don't you know what he's done?!" "I know, your highness. I... I just wanted you to know that I was not held against my will." she said. 

Was she defending this criminal?

 The thought swirled in my mind of such a beautiful girl... with this... street rat?! I snatched my hand away from the girl in disgust as I saw her beautiful jade eyes well with tears. "Don't hurt him..." she mumbled, and then turned to face me. "It was my fault!" She was crying now, tears leaking down her rosy cheeks. "Amy-" I snapped my fingers and the criminal was shut up immediately. I stared at the girl in interest. Why was she doing this? It was her fault now?

"Guard," I ordered, my eyes not leaving the girl. "Yes, your highness?" they replied, "Take this girl up to the castle guestroom. Make sure the maids have her properly groomed. I will talk to her later." I commanded, and the girl screamed in protest. "NO! No, don't!" But my guards quickly escorted her away and I was left to face the criminal.

"You've really out done yourself this time Sonic." I said with a toothy scowl, my fang like canines exposed. "In what way?" Sonic asked, his face printed with an idiotic grin even as he sat before me in chains. "The girl, and the crime." I snarled. "She has a name." Sonic scowled, but I pretended not to care. "And she was right. She did it. I just took the blame." his grin was back, and I loathed it.

"You were caught in action." I protested, but he shook his head. "That's what it was made to look like. You're just trying to frame me as always, Shad." I clenched my hands in fists at the insult "Shad". Gritting my teeth, I turned to the guard. "Lock him up in heavy duty cell number 3. Make sure he does not escape again."

the guard obeyed and I watched Sonic get dragged off- with that stupid grin remaining on his face.