I Fell In Love With The Werewolf That Saved Me ( Chpt. 4)

Aaron's POV

I saw her father throw her down. She wasn't moving. I was pissed when he pulled a knife from his pocket and started to lean down. I put Kelsey down and shifted to wolf form. I knocked him down and he stabbed the knife into my side. I fell to the ground and blacked out.

Kayla's POV

I woke up and saw Aaron laying in his wolf form 10 feet away from me. I jumped to my feet and ran to him. He had 2 broken ribs and a punctured lung. I ran over to Jimmy and said " Bring him to the living room. If that lung flows out to long he will die." All the guys jumped into action once I said die. I got his lung patched up while all the guys were staring at me open mouthed. I put rib braces on Aarons ribs and went to make the guy's dinner.

Jimmy's POV

I didn't know she was a vet. Maybe that's why she asked us to keep him in wolf form. All the guy's including me were staring at her while she worked. Aaron was laying on the couch in the living room and she thought it looked uncomfortable so she went upstairs and got this cube with a button on it. She put it on the floor, pressed the button, and stepped back really fast. There was a puff of smoke and right in the cubes place was a hospital bed. Me and the guys went " Coool"

Kayla's POV

I said " Don't sit there staring at it. Put Aaron in it." They jumped into action again. I stayed in the living room with Aaron the whole time he was asleep. I said " His ribs are fine now. You can turn him human again." While I said this the guys saw me checking his ribs and huffed. They turned him human again and left to get him food. As soon as they sedatives wear off he will wake up.

Aaron's POV

I woe up with my eye's blurry. I felt someone squeeze my hand and I heard Kayla's voice say " You had 2 broken ribs. I still need to take off the braces and you had a punctured rib. If I was a minute later you would have died." I almost died. How? When? Why? Then It all came flooding back to me. Her father. The knife. I saw Jimmy and Damien walk in and say " Hey man!" I said " Hey" Kayla said " I'm going to go get something to eat." She left and Jimmy said " She must really like you. She didn't leave your side for three hours." I was shocked. "She stayed?" Damien said " Yeah man when you groaned in your sleep she went frantic trying to find where it hurt. She finally said that she was going to numb you." I said " Why is a hospital bed in the living room?" The guys started laughing. Jimmy said " She went upstairs and got a cube. She pressed the button on the top and jumped back. There was a puff of smoke and in the place of the cube was this bed. Cool huh?" "Yeah cool"

Kayla's POV

I saw Jimmy and Damien come out of the room and I brought Aaron his breakfast. I didn't here the guys come in and gave Aaron a kiss on the lips. I turned around and saw Daniel, the Beta of the pack gawking at me. I mumbled " Yeah. I like him. What's the big whoop?" and I walked out.

Aaron's POV

I heard her say she like's me. This can't be true. I've never had a girlfriend let alone someone who likes me. Daniel was looking at me to acknowledge him. I was alive because of her. I felt some thing in my side and groaned. Kayla came running in and looked. She said " Hold on this won't hurt." and she snapped. I felt like I was a new me. I looked at her and she was sheepish. Then she said "Yeah. I'm a witch." I couldn't believe my ears. "Okay. So are you ready to become a wolf?" Then she said "Sure." This surprised us all except her. " Let my me get my spell book first for the no pain spell. Okay?"

Kayla's POV

I ran upstairs and got my spell book. I came down and everyone was looking at me funny. "What?" Aaron had turned into the wolf and was looking at me. I said " After I say the spell you must immediately bite me unless it's useless okay?" I said " Oo ma ka lee." and I started glowing a bright gold. I heard ripping and looked down and smiled at the Aaron wolf.

Aaron's POV

She looked down and smiled at me when she heard me clamp myself down on her leg. I let go and she walked upstairs. I had never seen some one walk right after a werewolf bit them. I ran upstairs and got some of my clothes. I went in the bathroom and got dressed. Then I came out and went to Kayla's room. I knocked and heard a soft "come in". When I came in, I saw her in her bed. She was looking at her spell book and was reciting a spell. Her cuts were still there and when she got done saying the spell I saw her cuts heal and the blood go in the bathroom and into the toilet which flushed itself. She passed out when all this was done and stayed that way for a few days. I was worried about her. I was in the living room with the guys when we heard ripping noises and we thought that Kelsey was ripping some clothes. Then when the ripping noises stopped a great big white wolf came down the stairs and nuzzled me cheek.

Kayla's POV

I saw Aaron over there and nuzzled his cheek. All the guys were growling at him and I growled harshly at them. They stopped and went back to what they were doing but were watching me frome the corner of their eye's. I growled at them and Aaron laughed. I went up to him and laid down on his lap.

Aaron's POV

She was growling at the other guys and they stopped growling at me and did what they were doing. She growled again and I busted up laughing. She came and laid on my lap like a dog. All the guys were imagining themselves in bed with her. I growled and she looked at me. She licked my face and all the guys started laughing uncontrollably. There was a noise in her chest that made it sound like she was laughing to. She stood and ran upstairs. 10 seconds later ( Yes was counting) there was a puff of smoke beside me and I felt her put her finger to my lips. She grabbed my hand and whispered " Lay min Kal mow" It was like she teleported. We were in her room and Kelsey was in the nursery. I grabbed her arms and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and her hands grabbed fistfuls of my hair. I saw her flip her fingers and the door locked and glowed a bright orange. That's when there was beating on the door. All the guys were panicking.

We both turned to wolves and jumped out her window. When she was gone the door stopped glowing and they busted it down. We both hid behind a bush and they all ran right passed it. She turned human and snapped her fingers. She had clothes on and she snapped her fingers again and some of my clothes appeared in her hand. I turned human and took the clothes but when I was about to put them on she snapped her fingers and my clothes were on.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Plz comment and vote.