Chapter 11: Blaze

"AHHHH-mmm!" -after kai had brutally ripped off the mans reproductive organ he had tried shoving it down his throat repeatedly yelling- "HOW DARE YOU- HOW DARE YOU TRY AND PULL THIS SHIT!" -the man clad with a measly dagger quickly stabs Kai, before said Nin had reached over and twisted his fingers breaking them and biting the mans vein at the neck causing blood to spill all over him and the ground. Watching silently as the man had fallen to his knees grasping his throat and struggling to breathe from the amount of blood flooding his trachea Red spit out the bloody vein in disgust- "K-Kai...?!" -scanning the room he spots who the voice belonged to- "NYA!" -Shouting with all he could muster he tore off away from the crumpled heap of flesh on the floor and onto his bum at the side of his beloved sister.- "Are you alright, what else did he do to you?!" -Young man held out his arms for his sibling to collapse into, he was touching her face and her arms making sure that nothing was misplaced as she cried into the crook of his neck. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They sat for what seemed like hours in each others embrace, the only sound emitting in the cell was the muffled sobs of Nya.