Part 1

She has a bookshelf for a heart,

And ink runs through her veins,

She'll write you into her story,

With the typewriter in her brain,

Alice had never seen anything like him before. She had never seen anything so beautiful and bright and wonderful and something that was everything. She thought she had: fireworks, Christmas lights, couples reuniting in airports. But none of that even compared to the magnificence that was him.

She laid awake in her bed some nights and tried to string words together that would capture the essence of him. She thought about different scenarios and stories of the two of them together and the life they could have together. She had it written out, the only things she didn't were descriptions of him.

How does she describe the blue that lived in and illuminated his eyes? How does she describe the way he carried himself, the way he made everyone look at him with the way he walked, the way he moved with confidence? How does she describe such perfection with just 26 letters and over a million words in the English language?

She can't.

so this is the very first thing i've put up on wattpad and i'm excited and nervous and those things that give you this intense knot in your stomach, so yeah, wish me luck and i hope you like it.

i love you.

alexis xx