Chapter 1

Hey guys!

Ok this is chapter 1. I've got heaps of ideas for this story but I don't know how to string them together. I hope you like it!

Cat <3 xx

**

Chapter 1

Bridget's P.O.V.

November 12, 2009

I walked downstairs and saw my mum sitting on the couch.

"Hey mum!" I said as I walked over to her. She turned around to see me.

"Oh, hey Bridge!" She said cheerfully and I smiled. Good old mum, always happy!

I should probably introduce myself. I'm Bridget. Bridget Hope, but most people call me 'Bridge', and I'm 11 years old. I live a perfect life (Well I like to think so anyway). I have a loving mother and an awesome father. I have an older brother called Riley who is 13. My family cares for me and I care for them. The perfect family.

I have golden brown hair that reaches halfway down my back and bright hazel eyes. I got my mothers eyes and my fathers hair. Riley has a dark caramel sorta coloured hair like my mother and eyes like my mothers too.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked her, curiously.

"Reading a book." She replied holding it up. 'Twilight' I've always wanted to read that book, but mum wouldn't let me. No matter how many times I asked.

"Cool." I said. "Hey mum, where's Riley?" I asked.

"Upstairs in his room," she said. "Why?" She looked up from her book.

"Oh, just wondering." I said. "Bye mum!" I said as I turned around and ran back upstairs.

"Bye honney!" She called. I knocked on Riley's door.

"Come in!" Said a voice from inside. Wait, that isn't Riley's voice! I opened the door and peered in. Inside Riley and his friend were sitting on beanbags in front of the tv playing Call Of Duty.

"Hi Riley!" I said sweetly startling him and his friend took that chance to shoot him on the game.

"Gotcha!" He shouted before he turned to face me.

"Bridget," Riley whined. "You got me killed!" He frowned and I giggled.

"So, who's ya friend?" I asked. He had dark brown hair and piercing green eyes.

"Oh." He said. "This is Alex. Alex, this is Bridget, my little sister." He gestured to me. I waved at Alex.

"Hey." I said smiling. "Hey Riley. Could I speak to you?" He looked at me.

"Uh, sure." He replied as he followed me out of the room and closed the door behind himself.

"It's mum's birthday tomorrow. Have you gotten her something?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Of course I did! Did you get her something?" He said in a cocky manner.

"Of course I got her something!" I said a little louder than I should have. "What did you get her?" I whispered.

"Harry Potter books box set. What about you?" He replied.

"I got her the movie box set!!" I exclaimed.

"Ok this is weird!" Riley said in a weirded out tone. I groaned.

"Just go and play with your friend." I said and he walked back into his room.

I walked down the hall to my room and plopped myself down on my bed. Hmmmm, I need some music. I grabbed my iPod and my headphones and started playing Eminem. Yeah I know who Eminem is. And yes I love his music. 'Lose Yourself' started playing. Yes! Best song ever!!