Chapter 3 - Call you NOT

Chapter two is like a filler basically you'll see Mr. Stranger in the next chapter!

Face claim for Stranger is Chris Pine. Hmmmmm, isn't he so FINE!!?! Comment what you think about this chapter! I love to hear what people think!!

Enjoy and read. 

*Edited

----

"Well are you gonna call him?" Peyton asked looking at the business card the mysterious guy had given me. 

"NO!" I looked at her like she was insane. How in the world would I call him? With a phone? Yeah but what would I say? Hey, I don't know your name and I bet you don't know mine but we danced last night and I even let you grind on me a little.

Hell to the effing NO!

Peyton gave me a look that said I'm the insane one and not the other way around. For her getting a guy is like hustling a baby for a lollipop. She just takes and takes until she doesn't feel like taking it anymore and drops the poor guy. All except a certain cutie named Jack who so happens to be Tracy's brother.

Sad thing is they can never actually be together. Two players and a sister in the middle, who also happens to be the best friend, can never turn good. Although Tracy says she doesn't mind there is a part of her that hates the idea of them two hooking up.

"Come on, you so need a rebound guy after Justin and well...Alex." Peyton hardly ever gave out sympathetic looks, shockingly she masked her expression probably for my sake.

One thing I hate more than anything is pity looks. Those looks give me sick feelings in my stomach almost like vulnerability and I stopped feeling that the day my mother left me.

"Wasn't last night enough to get over the whole rebound crap by now?" I asked throwing my hands in the air. You would think they would stop the hassling by now.

"Justin yeah but Alex is a bigger issue." Tracy raised her brows at me. The whole Alex issue passed four months ago, right before me and Justin hooked up. 

All thanks to Tracy.

Before Alex came into my life as more than friends I use to be much like Tracy. Dance until we couldn't dance anymore, drink until we get more energy to dance and after that we end up getting hit on. I always leave mine wanting more mostly because their all pigs but so does Tracy. Peyton on the other hand leaves whatever party we're at within the first few hours with some guy she'll never see again.

All in the name of fun. At least she holds her own down and keeps her crap from anyone else. She isn't a whore or anything I doubt she even does it for the sex most of the time. Its more of a way to get away from Jack as for me and Tracy it's more like a game I guess. A game that gets boring with each new guy and less interesting as the days go by.

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure she hasn't had sex since the day her and Jack agreed to go their separate ways. She hooks up and books outs. The motto of life according to her. Tracy on the other hand isn't a virgin like me but we sure as hell don't sleep around like a certain person named Gina Gray.

Or like I would say Gagging-Gina. Only a sick mind would get that nickname. Thinking her name made a ball form in my throat. Gagging-Gina sends betrayal to a whole new level.

She's tall, lean, with a small nose that I'm pretty sure went through plastic surgery twice in the past year and a face that can walk the runways of New York but an attitude that'll make you want to knock her out cold. To my pleasure she has nobody, when I said lean and tall I literally meant lean and tall. Not one inch of curves on her. Like a damn stick I tell you. Something she always hated about herself and probably still does. I don't blame her, she's beautiful  but her body  resembled a damn snake.