Interview - Louis Imagine

Interviewer:

Hello Everyone! Today we have one of the biggest boybands in the world on our show! So please welcome One Direction!

So I was at home watching One Directions Interview, I was Louis best friend. Lately things have changed between me and him, In a good way, I have been getting these feelings, I think I am falling for him, I wouldn't know what love really is since I never have had a boyfriend but Louis has had experince. I'm not out to get the money off him, I just geniunely love him. He would have cuddles and hold hands and we even act like a couple even though we aren't. Sometimes I wonder, maybe he loves me back too. But no chance, He is famous, he couldn't date someone like me, ordinary.

"WHAT ARE WATCHING DARLING?" Mom shouts from the kitchen

"An interview of One Direction." I shout back

"Aw okay." She says in a normal tone.

Interviewer:

Now lets cut to the chase shall we boys? I have recieved the same question heaps and heaps of times so lets answer it now, Are you boys single? 

Harry: Yes!

Niall: Surely am!

Zayn: Engaged! 

Liam: Yep!

Louis: ....

Interviewer: 

Little queit there hey Louis. *giggles* Well tell us, I'm guessing you have a crush then!

Louis smile was so big and wide. I was thinking, maybe it's me! then i think, surely not right?

Louis: There's this girl, we are best friends, but I have fallen in love with her, She is so beautiful and no one will understand how much. *laughs* I just love her so much but she wouldn't love me I don't think but if you're listening Y/N *stands* Yes, I do love you, more then you could imagine, I hope this won't affect our relationship as best friends but I want to take things further, more then friends so, Will you be my girlfriend? Y/N?

I turned the tv off and screamed and did a little happy dance.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Mom says and she just laughs!

I couldn't be bothered to watch the rest but I got in my car and drove down to where the interview was held and everyone was cheering still for louis and then they all sang. I was just backstage waiting for Louis. I didn't know what I was going to say. Of course I was going to say yes but what was I going to do. The boys finished their song and out comes Louis laughing with the boys but then he looks at me. I give him a big smile and I run up to him and hug him. The boys saying 'aw' in the background. I hugged him tight and said.

'Yes, Louis I will be your girlfriend."

~HarrysKitty