The Mishaps of Twilight.

This is a sorta why I don't like Twilight, so if your a twihard  or whatever they are called. Buh-bye. Now, I'm not insulting anyone's fandom fo shizzle because that isn't polite. I just don't get Twilight. I read the last book and watched all five of the movies. Yeah, I wasted three days of my life on this chiz.

1. Twilight supports possessive relationships.

Okay, now. You people can't get mad at me for this one, cause we all know it's true. TWILIGHT IS LIKE THIS BLOB OF POSSESIVENESS. Not even joking man. Edward is in a possessive relationship with Bella, he wants to read her thoughts, he controls everything she does, and sits in her bloody window and watches her sleep!

2. The supportion of weak female leads.

Anyone notice Bella is just this big blob of sadness and depression. SHE BROKE DOWN OVER EDWARD BLOODY CULLEN. A vampire who has basically done nothing other than put her in danger thoughout all four books, the obssession with him is unhealthy and that can be very impressionable on some younger teens reading the book.

3. The Romance is weak.

Now, this is more of the compaint about genre. The romance in the sotry is so feeble, now if your kill that romance with fire, you've got a pretty good history of vampires. The Volutri, ect. ect. Now if this was re-written as an adventure-ish and fantasy story. I'd waste my time. 

4. The Book is written almost like fanfiction. 

Now, before I get flames for this, I love to read fanfiction. WELL WRITTEN FANFICTION. Fiction that has literate sentences and Meyer uses words like she doesn't know what they mean. Her sentences aren't well composed. I can write better, hopefully anyway. 

5. The Character Developement. 

Now, I'm not very good with character development anyway, so I can't really flame her for this. But honestly. Does Bella ever grow a mind of her own. Is Edward supposed to seem like he's in pain all of the time? I dunno. But I doubt it. 

6. The Characters. 

Now, in all respect. I-BLOODY-HATE-MARY-SUES. That's pretty much what Bella is. Edward is this crazy, possessive scary guy who sits in the windows and watches her sleep. They have no personality that I see.

3. The Plot

I only read 50-60 pages into the first book before I saw the movie. I could tell you everyone's fate in the series. Book four comes out, movie comes out. Voila. I had one person wrong, and that was Esme. 

4. Idea-Copying. 

This is one of my friends opinions. Also on a Yahoo! Answer forum. 

Gaston Leroux (Phantom of the Opera, stalker admirer Erik to weak lead Christine), Anne Rice (sexy vampires, from her Chronicles), and Shakespeare (Romeo and Juliet, plenty of horny teenagers and melodrama). 

5. Unrealistic

Bella and Edward. The perfect lo- no. Lust partners. Partners in crime. BELLA WAS PREGANT WITH A MURDERING THING SHE SOMEHOW LOVES. At age, what 18-19? I dunno. The plot timing is also very-very-very unrealistic. Let's face it, if they had a good shag in the first book. Let's just say. BREAKING DAWN WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. 

Authors Note - 

That concludes my rant about why I don't like Twilight. I don't know why, it's just this series irks me so much. It makes me want to hurt someone. Please, leave a review, vote, or follow! You can have virtual cookies. 

~ Annihilate