I'm Happy To Say

Yay!! Soo Kfranklin2424 and I have become sorta friends in this time frame (After she thanked me over and over for reviewing her story) And she told me that she is writing a new story and she would have the first update up today :) It could be up now I havent checked yet. 

So she is writing another werewolf story and its about a girl who gets kidnapped and then she escapes with a little girl and then gets found by her mate. I thought what she told me was super good I just wanted you to know about that.

She also is writing a new story synester which is LIKE AMAZING and she already has two updates ready but is still writing more.. OMG I read it and it is different from every other story I have read on this site, I'm going to give you a little blurb of it now 

Synester by Kfranklin2424

I sat at the lunch table being ignored by everyone, I was use to that though. I was that weird boy that no one would talk to, I was okay with that. I was done being made fun of for the day hopefully. They all call me a freak, probably because I paint my nails black and put on makeup. Oh and don't forget about the hair, died black and poofed up everywhere. They all tell me to cut my wrists like a typical emo kid and how I'm a freak, I know they shy away from things or people that are different and they are afraid of me. All the girls fawn over the neanderthal football players as usual. I picked at the supposed noodles in front of me, I wish I was having something good to eat but of course school food does not want to agree with me. I hated this life, hated how people hated me. I know that I had to dress differently from what I would usually wear for my protection. My parents have been over this about a million times but I still hated how people treated me.

That is the first paragraph of her new story and I'm proud to say that she is doing such a good job :) I'm proud of her so far, since she is almost done with her first story I would like to dedicate this one to her :)