Chapter 7

Leah's POV

I was sitting on top of Isaac. He had his hands placed on my hips and squeezed tightly causing me to gasp and grind my hips into his making him moan.

"Leah, don't tempt me." He growled. I smiled innocently then leaned down and kissed him. The kiss soon turned rough, and from the sounds that were coming from him I could tell that he enjoyed it. I disconnected our lips and moved my mouth against his ear, nibbling slightly.

"You like that?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes." He groaned. "Leah?" I hummed as my lips placed soft kisses along his neck. "You know I love you, right?" I stopped kissing him and sat up looking down at him in concern.

"Yes, of course. Why? Are you going to change your mind?" I asked sadly.

"What? No!" He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I just want you to be sure about this, and I want you to know that I do love you and I don't want to hurt you." I smiled softly then wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sure about this Isaac, and I would never have a doubt in the world about your feelings for me." He smiled and rested his forehead against mine. After a few minutes he leaned in and kissed me once again.

"Can we continue now?" I asked between kisses.

"Yeah." I felt my fingers slip under his shirt as we kissed and the grazed against his sides. I felt a slight shudder come from him and I smiled in my head at the knowledge that I could do this to him. My hands tugged at the end of his shirt and he understood what I wanted and took off his shirt. Our lips parted for a short moment before connecting once again in a fierce passion.

My hands moved to his front and rubbed against his chest, and then slowly trailed down to trace his abs with my fingers before finally coming to his incredible v line. My nail dragged along the line of his v line. Isaac pulled his lips away from me abruptly and breathed heavily.

"Leah, don't be a tease."

"I'm not doing anything." I said innocently. One of his eyebrows arched in a delicious way causing me to bite my lip. Isaac leaned down and kissed me in the softest most sweetest way that I've ever experienced.

"God, I love you." He sighed.

"I love you too." He reached for my shirt and helped me take it off of my body. My hands were at his pants and I unbuttoned them and pulled them down. I stopped and stared at his bulge.

"See this is what you do to me." Isaac flipped us over and he started working at my pants. When he finally got the button and the zipper undone he yanked them off of my legs and leaned down to kiss me again. My hands tangled in his hair and yanked him closer to me.

"Oh No!" I yelled when i heard Derek's car pull up. We both looked at each other with fear in our eyes. He wasn't supposed to be home until later.

"Ummm... Isaac here!" I said giving him his pants and shirt. "Now go hop in the shower and try to was my scent off you." I said worried.

I ran to my closet and put on different clothes and took the sheets off the bed. Just then Derek walked in.

"Hey Le--...." Derek said and stopped mid sentence. OH GOD. Was all i though. "Why does it smell like Isaac in here?!?!?" He asked getting mad

"What do you mean?" I asked him trying to keep my heart rate down.

"I mean WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE ISAAC!" Derek Yelled at me

" Derek... Please don't yell you know i don't like that." I said in a soft tone

"Sorry. Where is Isaac?" Derek asked

"Um. I think he said he was gonna get a shower." I told him

"Okay, but if I find out you two did anything you're in so much trouble." Derek said

_______________________________________________________________________

And That's Chapter 7. I give the love scene credit to iEmo_16

It was awkward for me to do so she did it.

Anyway I'll update soon.

Much Love

Leah xx <3