Chapter 6

(Kasey continued)
After the bell ring and class was dismissed I went to find William, when I couldn't find him I just decided to leave school I wasn't quite feeling it. Walking out the school I took a slow stroll to the bus stop. When the bus came I got on and it was a quick ride home. It was a nice ass day in the hood and we all know when it's hot everybody and they mommy be on they porch half ass naked booty cheeks hanging out the bottom of there shorts and the whole nine. Getting closer to my porch I saw my sister on the steps. "Hey Kas, she said" "Hi munchkin, why you home so early, I replied " She simply replied with it was a half day and didn't bother questioning me. As I walked into the house things were everywhere. I was about to go straight to my room when I heard moans coming from the back of the house. It caught me off guard because my mom is at work or at least that's what she told me and none of my other siblings are home from school yet. I decided to walk towards the noise as it got louder with each step and saw my moms bedroom door cracked open. I put my hand on the door handle preparing myself for whatever my eyes were about to see. As soon as I swung the door open I saw my mom giving our neighbor Ms.Wilson head. They didn't seem to notice me standing there as they continued on. I shrieked in confusion and that's when they stopped to see where the commotion was coming from. "Oh hey Kasey, I didn't know you were going to be home so early, said my mom" Shocked at the fact that my mom was just having sex with our neighbor I quickly walked out the room, and straight out the door. Walking down the steps I eagerly told my sister to come on and headed down the block. A million things going through my head at once. One being that my mom might be lesbian, another being that now I know what my mom does when she is suppose to be at work. I had a feeling the ugly hoe who tried me in the bathroom was more than William put her out to be and to top it all off I already like William after barely just meeting the kid and I barely even know what his favorite color is. Wow this is one crazy day man I wasn't quite ready for that,I should of stayed my happy ass at school!

(Author Note)- So sorry for making you guys wait hope you enjoy this little snippet I whipped up.)