ANOTHER THANK YOU + UPDATE?

Hey guys!!! Sorry it's been five months since the last update of this and that makes me one thing: A MESS WOOOO!

Anyway, I've had my main exams that determine whether I'll get into University and they finished last week so fingers crossed lads, to Uni or not to Uni.

I've just got to look over a few bits in the next part to make sure it's of a standard ready to be published (aka actually completed) and then I'll upload it either by Friday night or Saturday night (GMT lads).

I also just had a quick laugh, when this sequel was posted 11 months ago I was thanking you all for 5.5K reads on the first story whereas this was just to say a massive thank you for the 70K READS THAT IT NOW HAS!!!

For someone who's a horrific updater, it almost makes me emotional!

Also, does anyone know if there's any teen wolf wattpad awards? I love the wee award things, it means I can always find great stories to check out!!

And on the topic of stories, does anyone know any good Tyler Posey fics or Sara Lance fics? The posey ones are for me obvs but my friend wants to read some Sara Lance (from Arrow and legends of tomorrow) ones but I don't read arrow stuff so I thought I would ask you guys!!!

Anyway so quick summary:
- Update tomorrow hopefully
- Find me fics
- Love u lots x