An Enchanted Connection [5]

It's official. The hacker has deleted TheFandomFreak's account. Why her?!?! Hopefully she has saved all chapters to her laptop/ipad etc. But now she has started a new account and she only has few stories saved. This chapter is for you dearie. Ok on with the chapter!

An Enchanted Connection - [5]

'HICCUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

She just lay there. Staring up at the sky in pain. She had broken her ankle when she fell, and she couldn't walk. Baby Tooth tried to persuade her to get up and get on Toothless's back but she ignored the tiny hummingbird, even when Toothless licked her face.

"We just have to give up." She said finally. Toothless grunted, he wasn't going to give up. Not now. Not ever. Toothless grabbed her by the hair and put her on his back.

"Hey! I said I didn't want to go!" He ignored her and walked away, Baby Tooth flew after them. "Ok, ok, but we are not flying, and I'm walking." She slipped off his back and hobbled away, falling in the process. Toothless ran over and helped her up.

"Ok, I'll lean on you." She smiled and put a hand on his head before hopping away with Toothless beside her as a crutch kinda thing. Baby Tooth flew next to her as a guide.

At night Sophia and her 2 companions stopped for the night. Sophia tried to start a fire, failing miserably. "Toothless will you please?" He blasted some fire onto some pieces of wood for her, laying down and closing his eyes.

"Thanks." She muttered lying down against him. Baby Tooth curled up Toothless's head. Sophia sighed and stared into the fire, bored out of her mind. She stood up when she heard footsteps in front of them. "Hello?" She said, walking towards the bush. She jumped back when the bushes rustled.

"Come out." She shrugged when no one answered, she turned around to walk back when she heard a familiar voice behind her, her face read something of someone terrified and shocked.

"Hello Miss. Kingsley." She turned around and saw Pitch standing there, smiling evilly at her.

"Pitch?" He laughed and shook a finger at her.

"You are a talented girl. Your mother will be so proud of you."

Sophia frowned and her eyes widened in anger and fright. "What have you done with my mother?" She asked, Pitch laughed and disappeared appearing behind her. She turned when she heard him start talking again.

"You'll find out later my dear." She glared at him.

"Give me my mother Pitch!" He just let out a laugh, which made Sophia's blood boil with anger. "PITCH!!!" The said spirit looked at her, a bit in shock. "WHERE IS SHE?!"

Pitch just laughed again. "Like I said, you'll find out." He disappeared with an evil chuckle making her scream in rage.

She punched a tree, before she released what she just did. She howled in pain and shook her fist in pain. "Ow ow ow ow!" She hissed, kissing his bloody knuckles. Her eyes widened in surprise as she heard a voice.