Funny Fathers (1D Fan Fic)

Hey guys!

Ok, so this is my first adoption fan Fic. Hope you like it!!

Cat <3

**

Introduction

Hi I'm Bridget. Bridget Hope. And I was adopted by 5 boys. My funny fathers.

Prologue

October 16, 2013

Bridget's P.O.V

"Bridget, come downstairs!" I heard Lexi call. I groaned and stood up. I slowly walked downstairs, I saw all the other girls my age from the orphanage. Renee waved at me, I waved back.

"Hey Lexi." I said when I reached the bottom of the stairs. She smiled at me as she stepped to the side, revealing 5 teenage boys behind her. They smiled at me. I gave them a nervous smile. The rest of the girls were jumping around screaming. Should I know who these boys are??

The blonde one took a step towards me, and I took a step back. I don't exactly trust the male race. He looked at Lexi. She just smiled. She always smiled. He took another step towards me, again I took a step back. He turned to his friends, they looked at him anxiously. I had a nervous look plastered on my face.

He walked back to his friends and the curly haired one put his hand on the blonde one's shoulder. I relaxed a bit.

"Bridget," Lexi said cautiously, knowing my problems with men. "These kind men would like to adopt you." She smiled. My eyes grew wide and I started to panic. Images of my past flooded my mind.

"But, I like it here!" I lied trying to stop this whole situation. Lexi frowned at me, lips pursed and eyes narrowed.

"I'm sorry Bridget the forms have already been signed. Now go upstairs and pack your things." She said firmly. I groaned and slowly walked back upstairs.

I threw myself down onto my bed. I broke down into tears. I didn't want to go with those 5 boys! But I didn't have a choice. I reached under my bed and got my backpack. I stuffed it full of all my clothes and my iPod. That was everything I owned.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and slowly started walking downstairs. I suddenly stopped at the bottom of the stairs. All the other girls were still there. They looked at me. I dropped my bag and ran back upstairs to my room. Sitting there on my bed side table was my book 'The Hunger Games' I grabbed it and walked back downstairs. I would never forgive myself if I had go forgotten it.

I stuffed my book into my bag and put my bag on my back. I slowly walked towards the boys. Suddenly I was tackled to the ground. I screamed and slapped the person.

"Ouch!" Renee said. I realised it was her who tackled me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Renee!" I gave her a hug. She hugged me back.

"It's ok. It's my fault. I shouldn't have tackled you like that." She said once we pulled apart.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said, smiling weakly.

"I know. I will too. Now off you go, off on your adventure." She said ushering me off towards the boys. I gave her the death glare, but she didn't notice. I continued walking towards the boys. The blonde one put his hand on my shoulder. I tensed up. Luckily he didn't notice.

They ushered me outside and into a car. I was now officially off my big adventure called life.

**

Author's Note

So how'd I do? Good? Vote, comment, follow!

Thanks

Cat <3 xx