The Book of Secrets: The Event - A true story

• Dedicated to Pauline Reddings

                             The Book of Secrets

           The Event – A true story

       As am I learning more and more from "The Book of Secrets" I firstly realise that there is so much that I cannot tell you. I am just not permitted to, on the one hand; whilst on the other hand, I doubt even if true Christians would believe me; non-Christians are probably having trouble with what I've already shared.... People just don't believe and therein lies their problem – they don't believe. Many people 'call' themselves a Christian, however when I was living on planet earth I told these same people about raising the dead or seeing Gold flecks on a woman's face for example and they thought I was crazy. So, goodness knows what non-Christians think...

       I remember why I'm here in Heaven, I mean here and now and not arriving here a lot earlier. What I really mean to convey is I should have died on numerous occasions – the devil even tried to take me out before I was born. You see I was a 'back street sprog', born illegitimate, yet thankfully enough my mother did not have me 'terminated' or a more accurate way of putting it – murdered! Some people still falsely call it – abortion. So I lived.... God the Father had a good plan for my life as it says in Jeremiah 29:11 to give me a future.

       In the following are just a few examples of how the devil "tried to take me out of the ballgame":

When I was about 16 - 17 I fell off a derelict building in a disused quarry and somehow just caught one hand on a wooden beam and managed to pull myself up to safety. When I was a young boy of about 9 - 10 years old I hung off a cliff edge on the highest peak of Mount Snowden, Wales in the British Isles, whilst reading a small wooden plaque that had been placed there commemorating the death of a few climbers. My parents were beside themselves with horror as I had quite some hundreds of feet clear drop below me. One slight slip and I would have fallen to my death...

       Another time the aeroplane I was travelling in undercarriage didn't drop down just as we were 30 seconds from landing and we had to circle the airport for half an hour before the pilot finally said these unforgettable words,

 "We think we've fixed the problem and we're going to try and land..."

Think and try.... I think that particular pilot needs very much to attend a communication course! I will never fly with that Irish airline again! What am I talking about – I'm in heaven I don't need such Bryan's Air as them!!!! (That's code by the way...but not too well hidden – I think I added one too many letters somewhere?).

Oh, I could go on and on about such things, so many 'close shaves'.  Speaking of 'close shaves' that reminds me once when I was about 17 -19 years old I was on my little Yamaha 100cc RS motorbike (it was blue) and a curious thing happened. As I was starting to go up a long hill just outside Kessingland, Suffolk, England an open-backed truck carrying some quite long thin cut pieces of wood was approaching me from the opposite direction. The wood had been loosely stacked ending up leaning on the back of the cab on the truck. To my utter horror, the wood started to slide off the back of the cab onto the road. As I almost drew level with the truck the long thin cut pieces of wood were half in the truck and half hanging out over the sides. The pieces hanging out were precisely at my head height. I was just about to be decapitated... I stared in disbelief at the pieces of wood, yet in my stupidity, I kept on riding, I really had next to no time to react. However, in the very last second the wood bowed down to the road's surface before me and I was able to ride right over the wood without hardly even feeling much of a bump! It was if an unseen hand (or feet) pushed (stepped on) the planks of wood just at the right time for me to pass safely over them. Truly, I would have definitely been decapitated – wow what a horrible (as well as a really stupid) way to die!