Chapter 1

After Linghu Chong and Ren Yingying got married they were happy  even though Yingying knew about Linghu Chong's kiss with Dongfang Bubai. But all these were about to change one day...

"Brother Chong, there is a letter for you on the table,"Yingying called out to Linghu Chong. Walking to the table, he picked up the letter snd read it. While reading the letter, his faced changed from being happy to shock to sadness. The letter wrote:

Dear brother Linghu,

I'm dying soon. I know that you have always been curious about who was the one who donated the heart to Miss Yingying, but I have always refused to tell you as it is her dying request. I thought I was strong enough to bring this secret to my grave, but I was not.

The person who donated the heart to Miss Yingying is Chief Dongfang. She told me never to tell anyone as she did not want you to find out and feel that you owe her. I hope that you can visit in her grave so that she can really rest in peace. She is buried in Frozen Lake.

Ping Yizhi

After reading the letter he was shocked. He had not expect that Dongfang Bubai sacrificed so much for him, trying to make him happy even if it meant her life.He knew that deep down in his heart, no matter how much he loved Yingying, his heart always belonged to Dongfang Buabi. He stood up and haphazardly packed his stuff saying that he was going to Hengshan to visit.

After he left, Yingying picked up the letter that had dropped and read it. She was shocked to say the least when she found out that Dongfang Bubai was the one who saved her life.

When Linghu Chong reached Hengshan he immediately went to find Yilin. After seeing her he told her that her sister was dead as she sacrificed her heart for Yingying. When she heard thebad news she was hysterical. Wanting to pay respect to her sister's grave, she left Hengshan to visit her sister.

Yingying had just finish paying respect to Dongfang Bubai when she heard people coming. She immediately rushed off to hide. When Linghu Chong and Yilin arrived, Linghu Chong immediately got on his knees and shouted," DONGFANG BUBAI I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE HURT THAT I CAUSED YOU!" then in a much softer voice he said," Please if you could hear me, please forgive me. I love you..."

"Big sister, I hope that you are in a better place now. No more worries and heartbreak..." Yilin whispered. After hearing all these Yingying was shocked. Heartbroken, she ran off crying back home.

After paying their respect to Dongfang Bubai's grave, the pair left and Linghu Chong escorted Yilin back to Hengshan.

Soon after they left, a body was seen slowly rising up to top. As it reaches close to the top, a strong force pushed the body up, turning it vertical. It was Dongfang Bubai.