i.

" how about you actually try to be funny, seokjin. your cocky attitude will get you nowhere. " alexa pressed on, shoving some chips in her mouth. sometimes i wonder if she's actually a girl. but it sure doesn't look like it.

" how about you turn on the tv because this conversation is going nowhere. " i sighed and failed to make a good comeback.

" you know what? that's just stupid, you walk out on her because she was boring? hello! earth to jin? where the hell is your common sense? hiding in your ass? " i rolled my eyes at her. i went on a date with girl 373 today, and i was sick and tired of having to start the conversation with her. it ended up on her throwing her glass of iced tea at my white shirt.

i quickly went over to alexa's to clean myself up, the sticky feeling was disgusting and it was humid outside.

the doorbell rang and she went over to open the door, which revealed my six friends.

" sup, alexa! " she slammed her fist with jungkook's.

" what's all the fuss, hyung? I thought you were going on a date again today? " namjoon asked as he flopped himself on the couch, the others sitting shortly after.

" she was boring, I left her, she threw iced tea at me and I stormed off. end of story. " i vaguely told him.

i have to admit, that girl really got on my nerves. and this kind of news was real bad to my reputation as the heartbreaker.

all of them burst out laughing, as if it was the funniest thing they'd ever heard.

" you have to admit, jinnie - " she pointed out. " this whole disaster of yours was really unexpected. " she said, chuckling.

i rolled my eyes again, mocking her expression. though she teases me most of the time, she was a pretty great friend and dongsaeng.

we were quite similar. stunning good looks with great charms and i have to say, she isn't that bad looking herself, but of course, no one looks better than me. she's also turned down about every guy that asks her out, which is probably a thousand or something. jimin, jungkook and I would always save her from getting in trouble with guys.

and as the prince charming, i did that job best.

the two maknaes would always tag along, knowing that jungkook's been crushing on her for years, and jimin is her brother who's been protective of her since day 1.

and alexa and i, we had um, a history together.

...

" oppa, pass me the apple cider please. " alexa said to jimin and he immediately took the pitcher filled with apple cider. " there you go. " and jimin ate peacefully.

" yah seokjin, how about you talk to the girl again? You know, sort everything out. " she suddenly said, and continued munching on her food.

" i'm not goody like you alexa. and i'm a guy. " okay maybe that sounded kinda stupid. " what does that even mean? " she looked up from her food, raising her eyebrow. it was kinda ticking me off.

" it doesn't HAVE to mean anything, alexa. i just don't want to see her anymore! So can you just stop pushing it and just eat your damn food? god, stop being a little btch about it and go dump another guy you don't even deserve, okay? Isn't that what you're good at? rejecting people? "i suddenly lashed out. my eyes widen in shock of what i'd just said. oh god, i was being an ass again.

" excuse me? did you just..? " and oh god, i hurt her again.