Chapter Twenty-One

Buttercup POV:

Where am I ?

Hello! I yelled , everything was black, silent, empty  "Buttercup?"

Huh.. that voice it's very familiar I heard it before, sometimes in my dreams. I turn my head around but saw nothing but black. "Buttercup?!"

There it goes again "who are you?" I asked trying to keep my guard up. act brave, I was trying my best to not feel scared but I could feel goosebumps.

"Buttercup.." I turn my head again, still nothing but then I saw a mirror in front of me. It looked like me but it wasn't though..

Her  hair was like mine but was long and had highlights but they were green. Her eyes looked  like a dark green color and mostly her outfit was all leather.  "I'm not some evil person, just to let ya know if that's what you're thinking"

I backed away from the mirror. "You can-" I was about to finish my sentence, but was cut off. "Yeah I know I can talk, You do know I'm not you're reflection, Do you?"

"Yeah I know"

"but I am somebody important in you're life"

what? I was really confused and more confused that I didn't know where I was

Author POV:

The Ruffs and Puffs were in the room as the Doctor was telling them what happen and what they been doing and making sure the problem. Then he explain the only things that happening and could be possible if she ..

She  was laying in the plain white bed with her eyes closed she looked relax or peaceful, no pain or anything.

"I'm sorry to say this but Buttercup is in a..."

Author POV:

The PowerPuff sisters were crying so loud that people in south America were covering there ears. While the ruffs were shocked and didn't say nothing, but then Blossom turn her head to the green ruff  her eyes started to change color instead of  her natural beautiful pink bubble gum eyes, her eye color looked like of a red rose.

"YOU! I bet you have something to do with this" she pointed to the green ruff. Bubbles also looked mad her eyes started to change too, it turn into a dark color blue. "Blossom stay calm" she said

"Hey! put my brother out of this, He had nothing to do with this" yelled the Redhead leader ruff.  "Yeah right, he was there when it happen" yelled Blossom back. "That's true" Bubbles said, her voice in this tone that was scary and terrifying.

They started having arguments after arguments, they couldn't stop yelling at each other. It felt horrible. Brick snapped out of nowhere and said something hurtful to his Girlfriend.

"Shut up bossy know it all bitch!"

It went silent, and tears started scrolling down her face but she didn't say anything. It hurt her so much, for real? Was that what he thought of her? A bossy of Bitch? Damn. She could feel it like somebody stabbed her.

"Just Shut up Brick, leave her alone." Bubbles told him. She looked pissed off, seeing her older sister crying and having fights/arguments in front of her sick sister that's laying down on a plain white hospital bed.

"Bubbles, Why can't you shut up?" Boomer said annoyance in his voice. His hand on his hair. Bubbles gave him a glare.

"Come on Blossom, I'm going to call a friend and tell her if we can maybe stay at her house for a few weeks" Bubbles Said.

Blossom just nodded her head. She looked at ground as her sister was on the phone talking to her friend if they could stay over. Blossom didn't want to look into Brick's eyes. She kept her head down.

The two sisters said good bye to their black raven haired sister, even though Buttercup couldn't move or talk. She could still hear. Both two PowerPuff sisters didn't look back as they left the Ruffs.

••••

"Brick, do you think we messed up with the girls?" Boomer asked Brother.  It felt like reality slap him back from his 5 year old attiude.

Brick looked down on the ground as he let out a sigh.  "Yeah, we did. We should talk to them"

The two brothers nodded their head. before they were about leave, they forgot that butch was still in the room. He was staring at Buttercup, but it looked like he was in a deep thought so the brothers just left him with a note on the table.

Author POV:

Brick gently open the door, hoping to find Blossom in the couch or kitchen but nope. he headed for her room her door was wide open. Brick saw that she was putting some few clothes in this backpack. He could hear her sniff, must be from the crying earlier.

Blossom zipped the Backpack and put her head down. she let out sigh, but then let out a few tears. She then stopped and smiled, thinking
'I shouldn't be crying over a stupid boy, it's not worth it'  Blossom cleaned her tears off her face with her hand. She put on her backpack and grabbed her phone that was laying down on the bed.

When she turn around she was surprise to see Brick leaning on the door, her eyes were wide open. While Brick felt a bit embarrassed he was looking at her the whole time and got caught.

Brick face turn a little red but he still kept looking at Blossom, they were standing in silence both their eyes were locked to each other it was like a staring contest. Blossom then broke it off by breaking the locked between their eyes, instead of looking at his eyes she looked straight and walk right pass him with out saying a word.

Brick yelled her name 3 times trying to get her attention, but Blossom just gladly ignored him but eventually got irritated. "What!" she yelled out.  "What do want Brick?"

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier today, I wasn't thinking. I just got mad of what was happening. It was too much" Brick said trying to get closer to her to touch her hand. "Sure okay, apology accepted" Blossom said in a sarcastic voice, but meant it.

"So your going staying?" he asked happy. Blossom let out a laugh. Just  because Blossom accepted the apology doesn't mean she was going to stay. She made up her mind with Bubbles already and that was leave to. Until her sister gets better.  "No and I have to go now" she said with no expression on her face.

Blossom slammed the door on her way out, she knew falling for someone even worse a villain,
Was something dangerous because you never know when that person can break your heart.

Even though Blossom knew she still had feelings for him and loved him she knew that she couldn't  be treated like that and she knew that they couldn't be together.  They are very different from each other and made for other things like him being bad and her being good, and she thinks that it can't  be changed.

To Be Continue