Melody IV: Distortion

Melody IV:

         Distortion

                                "I, Peter Kim, promise that

                                 I will not do any casualties

                                 and liabilities within those two

                                 lass."

                                                                                                                       "I, Hana Kayori, promise that I will not

                                                                                                                        be a lazy girl inside this room and be more 

                                                                                                                        cooperative.

                                                                                                                        (and promise that, I hope, I should not get

                                                                                                                         in love with Peter Kim.)"

                                                                            "I, Miku Hatsune, promising

                                                                             that no promise should I want

                                                                             to promise. It's only for kids!"

                                  "W-W-WHAT?!?"

                                         Peter Kim and Hana Kayori was shock of what Miku Hatsune is being acting. She is experiencing a great distortion of her whole self. Hana recognize the girl, that it was the girl who save her before. While Peter, is kind feeling of something that really makes him worrying about Miku Hatsune. He doesn't understand of why should he feel like that in front of a Vocaloid who doesn't learned how to thank the person who had created her. It's kind a, still, the spirit, or else, the characteristic of Miku Kasekage is there inside of Miku Hatsune sleeping for her to wake on the right time.

                                         The defragmenting of Miku Hatsune's body is being going worst. Is this is the end already? Be in yourself Miku Hatsune. This is not the right time for you to disappear. Then, Miku Hatsune is pursuing herself to stop the distortion of her body. She was using her whole body and letting herself to move and release form being in that state. Now, she is trying to turn and make it in front of Peter Kim. She is now going to get an system explosion if the distortion through her body is going to continue. Peter go near her to help. But then…