Date Night

It's Saturday night a quarter to eight as the skies darken the night. Usually the perfect a day of the week where everything is open late to have some fun of go on a date. Speaking of dates, Aomine sitting on the couch surfing through channels trying to find what to watch. Kagami came out the bedroom with a yawn and plopped down on the couch by Aomine.

"Hey babe, had a nice nap?" Aomine asked still surfing through channels. Kagami led against Aomine letting out a sigh. "Yeah I guess..."

Aomine looked down at Kagami from the corner of his eyes. Seeing Kagami's facial expression he seemed bored. "What's wrong?" Aomine asked.

"Nothing is wrong...just not fully awake from my nap."

Aomine looked back at the t.v laying down the remote. Seeing the t.v it was on commercial showing food, games, and bars. Of course, the food got his attention but in the showed where the people played some basketball. It's been awhile since he played but it seemed like fun.

Looking back at Kagami turning off the t.v. "Get dressed."

Kagami was puzzled. "Why? Where are we going?"

Aomine had a grin growing across his face. "A date. We haven't done anything fun lately so we're going out."

Telling by Kagami's eyes growing wider and smile he immediately got off the couch running to the room to get dressed. Aomine chuckled following after him.

10 minutes later

After the two got finished getting dressed Aomine grabbing the house key off the table. "So where are going?" Kagami asked walking put the door.

"Out on a date."

"I know that but what place?" Kagami asked.

"Somewhere fun." Aomine locking the door. Kagami pouted softly. "That doesn't help none ya' know? Tell me will ya."

"What would be the point of taking you somewhere fun? That's the biggest hint." Aomine walking alongside Kagami bickering.

Kagami rolled his ruby red eyes. "Suuuurree."

Along a few miles the two walked to the mall. Of course being Friday night everyone was out and about. People coming in and out of stores, laughing and walking everywhere. Kagami looked around puzzled. "Is this so called the fun place in the mall?"

"Yes, Bakagami."

"Hey!"

Aomine chuckled leading the way looking to see if he can see the sign saying Dave's & Busters like in the commercial. "Ah, found it! See this is the place."

Kagami gasped as his eyes widen. Seeing that whole place was dark but lighted up by all the games. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Kagami pulled Aomine's arm.

"Hold on gotta get game cards." Aomine lets go of his hand jogging towards the machine that game card with credits. Kagami, on the other hand, was anxious to play all the games that seemed fun. Aomine came back giving his boyfriend the card.

"Let's play!" Kagami going to the first thing that was closed to him. Air Hockey. Aomine swiped his card activating the table. Kagami had his game face on as he had the puck on the table.

Aomine grinned.

Kagami hit the puck swiftly. The two hit back and forth.

Kagami 1 -Aomine 0

Kagami 1- Aomine 1

Kagami 2- Aomine 1

Kagami 3- Aomine 1

Kagami 4- Aomine 1

Kagami 5 - Aomine 1

Kagami 5- Aomine 2

Kagami 6 - Aomine 2

Kagami 7- Aomine 2

"And that's game!!" Kagami cheered. Aomine shook his head amused. "You're pretty good at that game but don't get too excited there are many to come."

"Bring it on Aomine." A big grinned was spreading across his face.

The two went to the next game after the next and after the next having a blast. Aomine collected a lot of tickets he could barely count them. Kagami looked around for another game they could play until he squealed.

"Hell to the yes. Basketball. Me. You. Right now."

"Oh, you're on!" Aomine went over to the basketball game as both swiped their cards. Then game counted down then they were given the balls. Both Kagami and Aomine were going at it making each shot into the hoop. Aomine's mind was more towards beating Kagami's score. Kagami wanted to be the game high score.

The clock on the game struck to ten seconds the two were shooting swiftly and quicker as the time stricken zero.

Kagami 60 - Aomine 63

Highscore: 63

"Woo! We both beat the high score!" Kagami turned to Aomine, who just suddenly vanished. Kagami looked around for his boyfriend and began walking around.

"Oi, Bakagami!" Aomine yelled walking toward the red head.

Kagami turned around surprised. Aomine was holding a sizable teddy bear and a 3lbs gummy bear. "Here you go. I got all these."

Kagami gave Aomine a peck on the lips. "Best date night ever!!"