Chapter 2

________________________________________________________________

                                                                       Blake's P.O.V

      It's hard to think about anything when all I can do is concentrate on is searing pain. No not physical pain but emotional pain. To me that was the worse kind , because nothing could destroy or change a person more thoroughly.Everything was overwhelming i felt trapped. Hate seems to blind you after a while then it cuts of all senses until your not yourself anymore.

  I started getting use to the anger it was a piece of me now. Saddens washed over me , i wished from the anger the sorrow was unbearable.

   Pushing my emotions aside was difficult but not impossible. Once i thought i was under control I went to go talk to my mother. I went straight to the living room finding her sitting on the coach, but i couldn't tell what she was doing.

  '' I think we should move. You know get away from everything. Start over.'' I said this with as much desperation i could put in my voice, which wasn't exactly difficult. It seemed to work. She looked up with tears streaming down her face

  '' I can't leave them,'' she whispered softly.

  I sat down next to her and put an arm around her shoulder.

  '' They'll always be with us'' I told as reassuringly as i could. Yet, i was trying to convince myself that they hadn't left.

  I hadn't talked to my sister since the night after her death, and I haven't heard my dad amongst the other ghosts. Maybe they had left us.

    She must've seen something in my eyes because a look of sympathy crossed her face.

    ''We'll leave in two weeks if everything works out.'' You could tell she didn't want to, she was probably doing it just for me. I love my mom she was always so considerate.

   I looked at my moms short blonde hair, her brown eyes a puffy red from crying, and her pale face with dried tears on her cheeks. Seeing her like this made me even angrier at those people who had killed my sister. I have to go after them.

  '' I already have a place in mind. Deborah, Iowa. It's only a three hour drive from here.'' I now had hope in my voice.This bought a small broken smile to my moms face.

  ''You've put a lot of thought into this havn't you? Well, alright, I'll start getting things ready and we should be out of this town in a few weeks.''

  ''Thanks mom.It'll be good for us.'' I kissed her cheek and went to my room.

  I layed down on my bed staring at the black ceiling above me wondering if I actually wanted to do this. I faintly heard my mom sob, and thought about how my sister must have felt. Everything they put her through.

   I missed her smile, her constant teasing, and the innocence she had held in her eyes. I had to do this.

When I found them I'd kill them. For my sister. Tears slid down my cheeks.

______________________________________________________________________________

      The week seemed to drag on forever. It was Friday already and mom seemed to get everything done. She found the house,a high school i could go to, and even a job. She spent most of the week packing I felt bad for not helping but i needed to plan.

   On our way there i couldn't help but admire the beautiful small town. It had tons of mountains,small woods, and flowers. There were cute shops all over the place. We passed the high school and something in my gut tightened. I just ignored it.

   The house was perfect. It was a wooden two story house and it fit in perfectly with the environment around it. I loved it immediately.

   We started unpacking as soon as we got there ,luckily the house was already furnished . When I first stepped into the house i was amazed.Everything reminded me of forests here not in a bad way. Ive always loved the thought of jungles and stuff like that.

  After we finished most of our unpacking it was already ten so i decided not to eat . I didn't spend time looking around even though i wanted to but i was tired. I went straight to my room and layed down in the surprisingly comfy bed and just let my mind race.

  I couldnt wait to start school. I could finally start the plan i wanted to get over with so badly. It was probably gona get me sent to jail but i dont give a fuck. Karmas a bitch and these motherfuckers need to be taught a lesson so fuck it.

___________________________________

Sorry its kinda rushed and short i promise to try and make it better. hehe thx for reading it