Chapter 16

After dinner, we call a limo, and it picks us up. It drives us to the club and we all step out. The sound of blaring music beaming from the inside. The sight of people lined up, waiting to enter. Max steps up to the guard and says our names. The guard smiles and lets us in, then returns to his position.

  "Lets go to the dancefloor!" Jay yells, then dances his way to the floor.

  I drag Nathan behind me, and stand there awkwardly. I can't dance worth of shit. Especially to pop music.

  "Come on babe, shake your hips," Nathan says, putting his hands on my hips. He pulls me close to him and moves his hips, causing mine to follow his lead.

  Suddenly the music changes to a slow song. I look around us, people slow dancing everywhere. I look back to Nathan, who's smiling. "Let's dance." Nathan slides his hands to my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, looking into his beautiful eyes.

  Butterflies form in my stomach again as he brings his lips to mine. "I've missed you so much," he mutters.

  "I've missed you too," I say. As soon as I say that, Show Me Love starts playing. I look at Nathan, who's staring right at me.

  "I love you," he says.

  Did he really just say that? Did Nathan really just say the three words I've wanted to tell him for ages now?

  "I love you too," I smile as happy tears flood my eyes. Nathan smiles, leans in and presses his lips to mine, kissing me with such passion it makes my head spin.

  Finally, the words I've always wanted to say to him finally came out. Nathan Sykes is mine, and I am his.

  Nathan looks around. "Hey, you wanna get out of here?" he asks.

  I nod, making Nathan smile. He takes my hand and pulls me out the club. Fans notice us and scream, trying to get our attention. I look back at them, wanting to stop, but Nathan continues to run. He stops, opening the limo door and climbing in, pulling me with him. "Drive back to my house," Nathan says to the driver, then closes the window seperating the driver and us.

  "Why are you taking me back?" I ask, feeling a little heartbroken that the night is over. It's barely even midnight.

  "I'm not taking you home, you're coming to my place with me, then I'll take you home. All of your stuff is there anyways," he says.

  The limo stops in front of Nathan's house. Nath pays, then the limo pulls away. Nathan pulls me into the house, flicking lights on as we approach his room.

  "All of your stuff is sitting on the table there. I'll let you change then we can go." Nathan turns away from me, heading out the door.

  I bite my lip before doing my next move. "Nathan wait." I take his hand, making him stop. I pull him to me, my heart rate picking up speed. "I don't want to go home," I whisper, closing the distance between him and I.

  "What do you mean?" he whispers back against my lips.

  "I mean...I don't want to go home. I want to stay the night..." I answer, kissing him. My hands shake as I do the next move. I slowly start taking his suit jacket off, showing him what I mean.

  He stops my hands, shaking his head. "Babe, are you sure? I mean, are you ready?" he asks.

  I smile. "I'm sure about us. I love you so much, and, I want to show that to you."

  I bring his face back to mine. Our kiss starts out slow and passionate, but gradually, it becomes fierce. I run my fingers back down to his neck, unbuttoning his shirt. I reach the last button, and slide it off of his shoulders. I trace his snail trail, feeling him shudder under my touch. I slide my tongue against his buttom lip, making a moan escape from him. Nathan's hands slide from my neck all the way down to the small of my back, unzipping my dress as he does so. He bends down and picks me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. My fingers knot in his hair, pulling his face closer to mine. His tongue traces against my lip, making me shudder and close my eyes. Nathan sits on the bed, causing me to straddle him. His hands slide up my thighs, pushing my dress up to my hips.