Taking Olympus back Part 10

When I woke up, Hades was sitting in one of the leather red chairs drinking a glass of what looked like whiskey but could have been anything.

I sat up straight and scratch my head, my hair no doubt a wild mess though that obviously didn't matter. I tried hard to remember everything once more, but it almost didnt seem real.  Hades snapped his head around to me. "Good morning." Hades nodded, standing up and walking over to the bed slowly.

"Morning?" I asked looking out the window and seeing how dark it was except for the faint orange glow coming from somewhere. "Is it early morning?"

"No. Actually its about 3 in the afternoon." Hades reached the bed and sat on the unoccupied space right by my hip with a serious face. "Your in the underworld, love. You'll see no sun here." I took all that in with a deep breathe and a sad face. "Come now, tell me, how do you feel?  Are you hungry? Thirsty?  I can have one of the servants bring you anything you need in a heartbeat."

I pondered that for a minute. How did I feel? I still ached inside and out. "I'm fine." I said with a distance in my voice.

Hades chuckled, a deep laugh he often used that sounded both beautiful and scary. He glanced me up and down. "I must say you look more than fine." He laughed some more.

I look down and realized I was in my undergarments. I had not noticed last night, though Hades hand on my back did seem rather close.

I grabbed at the sheets and pulled them up to cover myself. Hades stood, still laughing. "Theres a robe on the hanger beside the bed if you want it. Its completely optional however.  I'm not complaining either way.  I'd prefer to see you in what your in now." He turned and walked toward the seating area, plopping down on the couch and watching me and I got out of the bed quickly and threw on the black silk robe.

Once I tightened it around my waist I let out a sigh and walked toward one of the chairs, intent on finding out more about my current situation. "Nope!" Hades said right before I was about to sit down. "Do not sit there." I gave him a puzzled look and then walked around the table to the other chair. "You know what, that's not gonna work either."

"Well where would you prefer I-" Hades patted the spot next to him. I bit my lower lip. I walked over to the couch and sat on the other side of the couch, as far away from Hades as I could manage without being terribly rude.  That day he kissed me on Olympus, I would have been more than happy to cuddle up by a fire with him, but right now, I had no idea what was going on. "Better?"

He made a face like he was thinking about it, and then reached his arms out to my waist and pulled me so close to him I was basically on top of him. "Yes, better." I tried pushing away from him but he only pulled me closer, it felt as though he was crushing my ribs.  Normally I would be able to get away from him, but I was still weakened from the night before.  My muscle felt like jelly.

"Hades, please!" I yelled in frustration and pain, giving up and slumping over a tad bit.

"Ahhh..." He sighed not letting up on his hold. It got to the point where the pain was too much, I had to do something.

"Will you please tell me whats going on at least?" I squeezed out.  "I'm still so confused." I admitted.

Hades starred at me for a long moment.  "I... I can't tell you. I'm sorry, love. I just can't... Not yet." For an instant he squeezed me tighter. "I told you, you will understand-"

"In time." I finished for him. "Though time is something I have a lot of, I would really rather not waste it."

Hades did not respond, but instead tightened his grip to an unbearable amount. Finally when the pain became to much, I made my move. I dug my legs under him and flipped him so that I landed sitting on his chest. But he retaliated by rolling both of us onto the floor making my robe drag off, and then rolling over again so he was on top of me. He was laughing in such a scary way that I actually felt terrified and tried rolling over again!