Chapter 27.

'Jay? Wake up.' I felt someone shaking me. I open my eyes slowly and take my thumb out my mouth. I sat up and realised my legs were across Dontae's lap whilst my head rested on the window. How the flip..?

'Are we here?!' I look out the window and see its wet, very wet and we are in the middle of nowhere. Woop di doo.

'Yeah, it looks dead outside.' Dontae says. I nod in agreement. I check the time and its only 3pm. We got here kinda in time, just one hour late.

'Okay boys and girls! Listen up!' Mr Arnold says clapping his hands. 'We are going to go through the rules.' Everyone groans.

'Low it.' Corey groans.

'Right! Girls are on the 3rd floor and boys are on the 5th floor. All teachers are on the 4th floor. There are other schools there so on our best behaviour please. You are allowed to go into each other's rooms, girls are allowed in girls rooms until 9pm, and boys are allowed in girls rooms until 7pm and vice versa. Everyone should be in their room by 9pm sharp. Shutdown is at 10pm where everyone should be in bed and going to sleep. Teachers will check each room at 10pm. If you are caught out of your room after shut down it will result in you being excluded from the next day's activities. Everyone understand?' He pauses. Everyone nods except this fool, he puts his hand up.

'Sir?'

'Yes Corahn?' Mr Arnold sighs.

'So what you're saying is we can be out after shutdown as long as we don't get caught?' Corey asks. I roll my eyes. This boy is a fool.

'Whatever you wish Corahn.' Mr Arnold sighs. 'Also, you will be given a schedule for your daily activities. You will be split up into 6 groups for activities. Breakfast is at 7.30am every morning-.'

'The fuck?' Dontae says. 'That's early!' He moans.

'Thank you for your input Dontae. And dinner is at 7.00pm. If you are not there in time, you won't eat. That seems to be all.. Oh yes! We won't normally have lunch here since we will be out, doing activities but today they have made us a special lunch because of our long journey. So a teacher will come and get you at 5pm.' We all started to file off the coach.

The building we were staying in stood out from its surroundings. It was really modern. We saw another coach here, another school's here. We're probably gonna get into beef, we do wherever we go. I put my bag on my back and start dragging my fat suitcase inside with Keiara, Nia and Soph. We walk in and it is warm! Its nice as well!

We're all given our room keys and our daily activity guides then shown to our rooms. I was surprised that our school fit onto 3 floors since there was 70 of us. 30 girls, 30 boys and 10 teachers.

Me and Nia ran to the 3rd floor and picked the best room. Sophie and Keiara were opposite us.

'This room is nice famalam!' Nia exclaims. It was kind of a modern look. The colour scheme was black, white and different shades of grey. There were two double beds, I chose the one by the window and Nia's was near the en suite bathroom. We had a sofa as well. The bathroom was nice as well. There was an automatic flush for the toilet and shower was all sparkling clean. I think I'm gonna like it here. Me and Nia started settling in, unpacking our suitcases and stuff. We had 4 draws under our beds for our clothes and a wardrobe that we were sharing. After hours of unpacking a teacher knocked at our door. FOOD.

'Girls, come down to the lunch hall for some lunch.' Me and Nia sprinted off our beds. We went in the lift with Keiara and Sophie and some other people.

'Ahlie the rooms are nice?!' Keiara squeals.

'Yes! Omds, and the shower!' Nia exclaims. We all squeal about how nice the rooms are. We meet everyone downstairs and go into the cafeteria place. There were loads of tables. In a column there were about 7 tables and on each table there was 10 seats. The teachers sat at the first table and we all were allowed to sit wherever we want in the middle column. Our gang sat together; me, Nia, Sophie, Keiara, Dontae, Jayden, Michael, Corey and Jordan. We had one spare seat.