7: Getting Closer..

So.. This Chapppy Is Dedicated To The Awesome CedricDiggoryCho (I Like Robert Pattinson & Harry Potter) ;)

!!

Chapter 7: Getting Closer…

“Lucien…” Harry whispered to himself. “I know him”

“Who is he?” Xander asked Harry, as recognition spread across Harry’s face.

“The King of all vampires” Harry answered, shaking his head in disbelief while raking his hand through his hair.

“How do you know him?” Zack asked curiously while crossing his arms.

“I met him…long time back” he said looking off to a space, probably having a flashback. “Long back…when I was 3-4 or something, he-he had captured mom in school…we were trapped in there, he was the one that turned dad” he trailed off, there was a pause. “He wanted to talk to dad but…we don’t know what he said…the conversation was only between Lucien and dad”

“We can’t let him know about this” I said looking down… what were they talking about?

“Yes” Catherine agreed, panicking. “Please don’t-if Lucien finds out about this, I’m dead!”

“We should let you die!” Zack snapped glaring at her. “You put my brother under your spell!”

“I’m sorry!” she wept. “It was under His orders (referring to Lucien, he is her King) he told me to get closer to you guys so I could keep an eye on Rosa”

“Why would he want to keep an eye on Rosa?” Alex mumbled.

“Yeah, what for?” Xander added looking at Catherine, they both let her go and she sat on the couch while I sat on the bed. Alex & Xander covered the windows while Harry behind me, leaning on my shoulders with Zack & Derek covering the door.

She sighed rubbing her forehead. “There is only a certain amount of information I can enclose! Heck-I can’t say anything but…” she sighed again. “To see if she’s pure”

“Oh yeah, she’s pure!” Harry murmured while my brothers nodded in agreement. Alex even took it forward by mumbling ‘Amen’

I rolled my eyes, fighting the blush. “Dad made sure of that…”

“He had to…” Catherine mumbled but I caught on. I left it though as she sighed again. In a way, I pitied her…

“To see if she’s worthy and…not cheating” she added, sighing again.

“Not cheating on whom?” Derek butted in, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion… I’m confused too Derek.

“I can’t say” she sighed frustrated; she looked me in the eye. “Rosa, I can’t tell you everything…you should be told by someone else”

“Who?” I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side.

“I”- Zack cut her off.

“Can’t say” he finished for her sighing. “Now, give us back our brother”

“It should wear off by tomorrow” she mumbled looking down.

“You’re staying here for the night” I said and she looked at me smiling thankfully. “You didn’t have a place to stay?” I asked her as I saw her relieved.

She shook her head. “I stayed at a hotel…but I’m running out of money”

I nodded. “You can stay here…bunk in with me? You can fit into some of my stuff”