Chapter 3

Blade POV

As soon as we got off the plane, Brian started chasing Jimmy. Jimmy started running, trying to get away and he accidentally run into a lady. After she dropped all of her stuff, Brian just left Jimmy alone to help her pick it up. I looked at Blake and just bursted out laughing. He watched me, and he started laughing too.

After Jimmy helped the lady pick up all her stuff, he walked back over to us. "You guys are mean."

"Why are we mean" I asked.

"Because you didn't help me pick up that lady's stuff. She was really creepy, she scared me."

"If she scared you, imagine what you did to her" Brian replied.

"You guys are super-duper mean, especially you Brian." Jimmy yelled.

Would a hug make it better? Blake asked. Jimmy nodded and held his arms open. Blake and I both walked over and gave him a huge hug.

We grabbed.our stuff and headed outside. Jimmy pointed to a car and jumped in it. Me, Blade, and Johnny followed him.

"O no, Jimmy's driving. This can't end well" Johnny said frowning.

---------

I'm sorry if it sucked. And I'm super sorry it took so long to update, I thought I'd be able to update sooner but I started school again and I had a lot of homework. I'll try to update again soon, but no promises.