00

August 28 , 2006

omniscient

"You wanna play me like a fucking joke!" Andre's voice boosted throughout the apartment barricaded with dirty walls .

"Andre , I swear to god I'm not cheating ple-" Sabrina 's words got cut short when Andre sent a strength full  blow to her face .

Andre had accused Sabrina of cheating many times before and has beaten her for it .

As 3 year old Chasity sat up in her room , listening to screams and cries , she herself had cried too..wondering why she was put in a position of confusion.

A position of who to trust.

"Lie again and I'll kill yo ass!" Andre yelled as he loosened his excessively tight grip on her dress , making her body collapse hard to the ground .

Andre left from the small apartment , slamming the door behind him obnoxiously loud.

Chasity continued crying softly under her cover , received from her mother as she held her stuffed bunny "stuffie" into her chest .

"Come on baby...We're gonna get out of here." Sabrina said , her voice trembling as she picked Chasity up making her cover slide off of her onto the bed .

Chasity examined her mom's face and seen she had a forming black eye and a busted lip.

She placed her on her hip leaving the room. She already had garbage bags tied full of their clothes in the trunk of her currently started car .

"Mommy." Chasity sobbed as Sabrina grabbed her blanket , wrapping it around Chasity's frail body .

"Stop crying baby." Sabrina said as she grabbed her stuffed animal , leaving out the apartment building going to the running car .

She placed her into her car seat , strapping her into before she rushed into the drivers seat , putting the car in drive pulling off from the curb , starting down the street .

"I don't know where we're going , but we're going far away from here." Sabrina said , her voice still having a sense of intimidation in it .

After a few minutes when everything went settled and silent , Sabrina finally spoke.

"Chasity , don't ever trust anyone...not even me! You hear me!" Sabrina said , looking at her in the rear view mirror.

"Yes--mommy." Chasity said , sniffs in between her words .

From that day Chasity knew to

Never trust anyone.

°
this is only the intro

i changed several things so i'll just make a brief list of who the characters in the intro are

Andre - Chasity's father , Sabrina's baby father , and Sabrina's "boyfriend"

Sabrina - Chasity's mother , Andre's baby mother , and Andre's "girlfriend"

Chasity - Andre and Sabrina's child
( main character)

Obviously there will be more characters added as the book goes on , remind you with everything that happened in this intro Chasity was only 6 .

*

Things I've changed

- characters name

- people who play the characters
( characters will be showed in next chapter )

- plot

- characters that were in the book
( some have been taken out )

keep or delete ?

vote , comment , share

please give me feedback on this , it will really help. 😊

- lndi