chapter 2

Sarah’s P.O.V

"Mom?" I said with tears in my eyes, I hate to see hear cry. "Your.. Um.. Your grandmother is dead.." She said. I just stood there, tears streaming down my cheeks. My grandma means so so so much to me! I ran out to the backyard and sat on the side of our pool, crying. Justin came after me and sat on my right side. "Sarah, it’s gonna be OK.." He said and took my hand, he turned my head so I was looking in his eyes. We stared in each others eyes, he leaned in and so did I. His nose touched mine and our lips were inches from each others. I turned my head and looked at my feet in the water.

"Um.. I think I’m gonna go home now.. Maybe we can hang out sometime. Here’s my number" he said and hand me a pice of paper. "Yeah, bye.." I said. "Bye beautiful" He said smiling and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and giggled. He jumped in his car and i walked inside my house. I got in to the kitchen and took some ice cream. I always eat ice cream when I’m sad. "The funeral is tomorrow at 12" My mom said. I just nodded my head. I got up to my room and cried for hours until I fall asleep.

-The next day-

I wake up and change to this http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=96974193 . I put on my make up and fixed my hair. I got downstairs and we got in to the car and drove to the church. The ride was silent. When we got there, we took a seat in the front row. “We all know that she was a wonderful woman.. With her beautiful heart and soul..” I said in front of everyone. Tears rolled down my cheeks. “So grandma.. I want you to know.. You meant so, so much to me and to everyone in here. I love you..” I put a white rose on her chest and took my seat.

About an hour later everyone got out, I walked to her coffin and began to cry even more. “Sarah? Come on..” My mom said. I walked to her and when I came out I saw Jake standing and waiting for me. I just kept walking not ever want to talk to him again. “Sarah!” He yelled after me. I ignored him, I felt a hand grab my wrist. “Leave me alone!” I said frustrated. “No, let me explain! I’m sorry!” “No! You che-” I was cut off by jake smashing his lips on mine. Just then I saw Justin standing and looking at me, he looked heartbroken. He turnd around and I pulled away. “Justin!” I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist. “What?” Justin asked with tears in his eyes..