Chapter 12: It made me realise I want you back

Scarlett

I was taken aback when I heard the words leave Justin's mouth "I want you back, Scarlett" He had paused and looked at me "so bad" and when I hadn't replied after 2 minutes, he had started talking again. "I can't help it, Scar, I'm so madly in love with you, it isn't even funny. And when we fought" he sighed deeply "I feel so stupid for calling you selfish and yelling, if I could, I would take it back right away, but I know I can't. I know it hurted you because you were, and maybe still are, in love with me. You had told me that only 10 minutes before and I yelled at you called you names, something I never did, and truely regret. I thought I didn't want to be together, not yet for a while, but then I saw you with a guy yesterday, kissing, it made me realise I want you back as mine. And I'm going to be selfish right now, but if I can't have you, no one can. I'm in love with you , Scar, please, take me back" His eyes showed off pleading, which meant he truely meant what he said. That he really wanted me back. But I didn't know if I should accept.

"I don't understand you, Justin" I stared deeply into his hazel eyes, I would have fallen for them at any time, but I was to confused to even bother concentrating on them. "One moment you're all love dovey with me, wanting to kiss me any chance you get. You then inform me you don't want to be together, we fight. And now you say you want me back" I pulled his arms away from around my waist. "You have to know what you want! What is what you want, Justin? Because I don't know it anymore" He sighed deeply, looking down.

"At first I wasn't sure, I was hesitating because of the paparzzi, but I'm sure now, Scarlett. You're all I want" He sighed stuffing his hands deep in his pockets, his thumbs being left out, fidging a little with the fabric of his Skinny jeans. "I guess I better go now. You're still coming for Jazzy right?" I didn't hesitate and nodded, I had missed Jazzy deeply and I wasn't going to let her brother stand in the way when I got the oppurtunity to see her again.

"Yeah, I'll be there, you can count on me" He smiled awkwardly and gave me a hug.

"Ca-can I kiss you now?" he had those eyes now, that made me weak in the knees, eyes you couldn't say no to and precticly forced you to say 'yes' and that's exactly what I did, nodding my head to say yes as he brought his lips onto mine. "I love you" he mumbled as he had pulled away. He caressed my cheeck with his hand, rubbing aways the tears, that I only now realised had fallen down, and giving me one last look before leaving through the door.

"I love you too" I said to no one in particular since Justin was driving out of the drive way already.

***

As I was changed in my other clothes I grabbed my keys and got outside into my car. I drove to Toys R Us to buy something for Jazzy, because I couldn't turn up without something for her birthday. I checked the time which was 6 PM I was a little late, but I blame that on my nappie. When Justin left I had taken a nappie and awoken around 5 PM I had to like be a ninja, but I'm still late.

Just as I was about to turn on the engine my phone went of. Looking at the screen, it read 'Justin x' I clicked 'accept' and turned on my seatbelt.

"hey" I greeted when I held the phone against my ear, starting the engine.

"he-" Justin cutt himself off "Are you driving while calling, of so, pull over immediatly, I don't want you getting hurt" I inwardly smiled at his careness.

"no, I'm not driving, I just started my engine, I'm still in the drive way."

"Oh, okay. I called to ask where are you at because you're late, you never are" I smiled.

"I was just about to go to Toys R Us to get something for Jazzy and then I would come down there" I told him.

"You don't have to buy her anything, you know, she's happy if she could see you"

"I know, but I want to, and you also give her presents, while she's happy to see you"

"yupp, and you are one of my presents, talking about those, I kinda forgot to pick up Jazzy's other gift, do you mind to wait for me at the entrance and then we can go in together." he said.

"yeah, sure, I'll see you there" We exchanged bye's before I drove off to the mall to get to Toys R Us and wait for Justin. If the paparazzi see us going in there, they will go crazy, making up rumours that I'm having another baby with him. I don't get Justin. He didn't want to be together because of the paparazzi, but those rumours will be much worse then when we would be dating.

My phone buzzed again as I pulled into a parking lot.

From: Nathan

Hey, where are you at? I'm at yours but you're not home xx

To: Nathan

I'm sorry, I forgot, I can't make it though, tomorrow okay?x

I had totally forgotten that he would come over due the drama between me and Justin hours ago.

Ohoh, this isn't good