Chapter 1.

Lucy sat in her car annoyed and agitated, after a long day of hard work the last thing she wanted to do was sit in a traffic jam. However, it did shorten the time she had to be at home.

Living with your recent ex doesn't have many benefits other than financially.

She sighed as the traffic shifted and she made the short commute to her small yet cosy apartment just outside of the city.

It was a quiet neighborhood, small kids were about but no noise or loud traffic was near by. It was an ideal location for young couples. One of the many reasons they both moved here.

It was after being together for almost 2 years the couple decided to buy a place together. They were happy and content and wanted to spend all their time with each other.
Things were great between them and choosing to live together had been a great step in their relationship.

After celebrating 5 years together things started going downhill, they were arguing, loosing communication and the trust between them had all but gone.

Now with just 6 months left on their rental agreement, the pair thought it would be more financially beneficial to wait out the contract even though there recent break up.

Lucy plodded through the door grunting and groaning as she took of her painful heals, throwing off her blazer and dumping her brief case at the door.

She loved her job but all she needed now was a nice cold beer and her bed. She walked through the house and straight to the fridge where she got her desired beer.

Plodding to the couch she slumped down resting her legs on the coffe table and shutting her eyes gently taking in the moment of relaxation she had been desiring all day.

She hadn't heard Sharon walk in until she spoke,

"Hard day?"
Lucy just groan in response, the effort it took to reply was to much right now for her to handle.

The couch dipped slightly beside her as Sharon sat down. There was a still silence as the pair just sat there.

This was a regular occurrence these days, they were finding it hard to act around each other as what they would once do as a couple couldn't be done so finding friendship was hard.

"I made some pasta, I could get you some if you like..." Sharon trailed of in the hopes of pleasing the tires out woman before her.

Lucy lifted her head nodding,

"Yeah, sounds good."

Sharon went to the kitchen and Lucy went upstairs. After being in the same clothes for almost 12 hours you start to feel sick of them.

She was almost changed when Sharon walked in. Lucy quickly turned her head and Sharon, now noticing that Lucy was half naked, quickly covered her eyes.

"Oh gosh! Oh I'm sorry I didn't think you were- I'm sorry..."

Lucy laughed slightly,

"Eh... It's fine I should have shut the door, it's not as if you haven't seen it before though, right?"

Sharon blushes at Lucy statement, of course it was true.

"Your uh... Your bra strap is twisted..." Sharon said to Lucy who gave her a confused expression.

Sharon sighed and walked over to her, gently touching her fixing the twisted bra strap.
The pair looked at each other for a moment, Sharon's hand lingering on Lucy's shoulder.

For a moment, Lucy forgot about their problems. Forgot about the struggles they've faced in the past months. The arguing. The lies. The mistrust. The sleepless nights. It all was forgotten and in that moment, the pair shared a kiss.

It was soft, gentle. It soon became more. It changed from a forgetful kiss to a heated make out. Their hands were all over each other, both fighting for dominance. A chance to take charge.

Lucy pinned Sharon to the bed, taking charge over the situation. There make out session became even more heated. Clothes were coming off and the pair desired each other. They needed each other in only a way they could fulfill.

Sharon pulled the naked woman above her closer as she sucked on her neck. Her moans escaping her as she grew wet.

Lucy knew Sharon well and knew how to drive her crazy. She teased her and tricked her, making her moan and groan her name. Begging her to take her then and there.

Lucy held out. She wanted her to scream her name, make her beg more for her to take her. She loved the power, the control she had over Sharon. It's what drove her wild.

Sharon looked at Lucy with a look of plea. She needed Lucy, she wanted her.

Lucy finally fave in and gave the woman what she desires most. Sharon arched herself into Lucy as she received her longing wish.

She moaned and scream Lucy's name over and over enjoying the excitement and pleasure that was brought to her. Lucy smirked as the woman below her was almost about to climax. She continued further and further going faster and faster.

Sharon tightened up, her heart rate being to fasten, her toes curled, she gripped the bed sheets. As she scream Lucy name she climaxes onto her fingers.

Lucy slowed down and gave her a slow, tender kiss. As soon as she had made Sharon climax she was flipped over.

It shocked the girl as Sharon wasn't always as forward in the bedroom department. What was delivered to Sharon was soon returned.

It was silent now. All that you could hear was short pants from brig of them. Sharon lay in Lucy's arms, a gentle stroke on her shoulder coming from Lucy's fingers as she lay.

Her head on Lucy's chest, an arm wrapped around her torso. Their naked bodies under the lilac duvet they bought together.

Sharon looked up at Lucy, Lucy looked back. In that moment, the pair had the same look. The same realization. What they shared, was special. What they have was something unique and beautiful.

Yea, the contract for their apartment may be over soon. But, what they have- it isn't over yet. The love these two shared will go on for a long time yet. And it was in that moment, they both realized how much they truly meant to each other.

The end.