Stargate Universe: Survival (A Series of Stargate: Universe Fanfics)

HAY GUYS!!!

So my friend, JayMockingi, suggested something to me the other day... more like a couple of weeks ago, in fact, but anyway.

We're both totally hooked on Stargate Universe. As you may or may not know, the television show was axed after a mere two seasons. It was an incredibly popular show and I honestly have no idea why it had to be taken down.

I am so close to finishing watching the second season, and JayMockingi suggested that I should write some fanfic episodes leading on from the season cliffhanger.

So I decided yes. Once I finish watching the season, I'll gather my ideas together and start writing.

The majority of tests and assignments have been handed in and completed, so I shall get back tto my somewhat normal writing schedule soon. I'm sorry to anyone who has had to wait for ages on my Stones cliffhanger - you know I love you really!!!

Another thing also happened to me lately - something traumatic that knocked me off the railroad tracks for a bit. It affected me more than I know; more than anyone knows, I think. But I'm regaining my strength, and putting that behind me.

Hang in there, guys. I'm coming back up to speed.

PLEASE NOTE!!!! I do not own any of Stargate!!! Absoloutely no copyright intended!!!