Chapter 20

Luke's P.O.V

Only a few more days and I can leave this place. Now I remember why I left it in the first place. My parents are always fighting and my mum has taken up smoking again.

I walked up to the school that I had hardly gone to before I left. I never want to see this school again after I go back with Reina.

"Lucas!" Ashton Irwin calls me from outside of the school. He's with Olivia, Reina's friend, and Michael.

"Hi." I say. "I thought you left. This damned town not good enough for you or something?" he hits my shoulder and then laughs. "I'm just playing with you. But seriously, why did you come back?"

We walk in together. "I was with Reina in London and my parents found us. They made me come back." I explain briefly.

"Where is she?" Michael asks.

"Who?" I reply, glancing at him as we walk to our first class. "Reina, dumbass. Where is she now?"

"Still in London waiting for me. She isn't alone though. She's with Richard." I'm not sure if Reina had talked to them about Richard so I just assume they know who he is.

"The gay guy?" Olivia speaks up. Olivia was a fairly pretty girl. I knew that she had the hot's for Ashton, but he didn't see it. I nod in reply to her question. "I wish that I could have a relationship as beautiful as you and Reina have." she sighs.

"She's amazing, really."

___________

Reina's P.O.V

'your prince has arrived to rescue you'  the text read. I shook my head at his cheesy text, but butterflies flittered in my stomach. The front door unlocked and the door swung open.

He saw me, and for a second he just stared at me. Then his bags fell from his hands and opened his arms. I ran into them and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I missed you so much. " he said, kissing my neck as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you too. " I had cooked another dinner for the two of us since the first one was interupted. Tonight would be different than I had intended the last one to go. I was going to give Luke my virginity. Oh how my mother would freak out if she found out. She would probably die at how 'rebelious' I was.

I could tell that Luke knew exactly what was going to happen tonight by the smirk on his face and the blush in his cheeks. "You know, I'm actually not that hungry. Maybe we could just...talk." he says. I wasn't hungry either.

I nodded and went into the bedroom to change. I just took off my pants and top and  unhooked my bra. Then, slid one of his shirts over my head. This is how it was every night since he had been gone.

He was making tea in the kitchen and I bent over to start a fire in the fire place. "Woah." Luke says, obviously staring at me. I turn around and see his cheeks hot and his pants a bit stretched in the front, if you get what I mean. He turns around quickly and pours the hot tea into the mugs. He clears his throat. "You look good with my shirt on and...no pants." I giggle at his remark, but find myself sitting so that he can't see my rear end.

I spread blankets and pillows on the floor in front of the fire and sit down as he comes over. He hands me my tea and I take a sip of it, burning my throat. I had a feeling this wouldn't be the only thing running down my throat tonight. Oh goodness, my mind

He takes his place next to me. "Do you know what I had to do to get you?" he asks me. "Hard labor, that's what. I was doing all sorts of work and I was sweating the hardest I ever have."