2.

Asia Clarke

It Was Late When I Got Home, But Thankfully My Sister Was Staying With Me And Helping Me Out With My Daughter. I Walked Into My Room, Dropped My Bag, And Headed Into The Bathroom. I Started The Shower, Wiped Off My Coated Makeup, And Stripped Out Of My Clothes.

By The Way, My Name Is Asia Clarke And I'm 19 Years Old. I Stay Ducked Off In Atlanta, But If You Ever Want To Find Me Then You Can Find Me Down At Magic City Strip Club. I Am A Single Mother To My Three Year Old Daughter, SaMiyah, And I Love Her Dearly. Everything I'm Doing Is For Her And I Promised Myself That I'm Gonna Give Her The World And The Family That She Deserves. I'm A Caregiver By Day, And A Stripper By Night So I Never Get Any Sleep. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead Basically.

After My Shower, I Rubbed Myself Down With Some Lotion And Climbed Into Bed Naked. My Mind Was On Dex And The Way His Hands Were All On Me. I See Dex All The Time And My Daughter Loves Him To Death. He's The Closest Thing She Has To A Dad, Since Her Real Dad Is In Jail.

My Hands Eased In Between My Legs As I Started Rubbing My Clit Gently. I Let Out Soft Moans As I Imagined Dex Making Sweet Love To Me. Trust Me...This Is Way Better Than Acting On My Sexual Cravings. My Fingers Thrusted In And Out Of My Tight Hole As I Arched My Back. My Mouth Was Wide Open As I Reached My Peak And Came All Over My Fingers, While Calling Out Dex's Name. I Caught My Breath Before I Rolled Over And Instantly Went To Sleep. And Yes...I Just Made The Sweetest Love To Myself. K. Michelle Said It Best.

*

The Next Morning, I Woke Up To SaMiyah Jumping Up And Down On My Bed.

SaMiyah

"Mommy Wake Up!" She Said.

"Stop Jumping Baby." I Said, As I Yawned. I Stretched Out And Sat Up In My Bed.

"Morning Mommy. Auntie Is Cooking Breakfast." She Said.

"Is She Now? Well Go On Downstairs And I'll Be Down In A Minute. I Have To Brush My Teeth." I Said. She Nodded As She Jumped Off My Bed And Ran Out Of My Room. I Climbed Out Of Bed, Slid On My Robe, And Walked Into The Bathroom. I Washed My Face, Brushed My Teeth, And Brushed My Hair Into The Ponytail. I Then Got Dressed In My Scrubs, Slid On My Shoes, And Headed Downstairs.

"Good Morning." I Sang, Walking Into The Kitchen.

"Good Morning Asia." My Sister, India, Said.

@teairawalker - India

"Morning Sis." I Said, Kissing Her Cheek. She Handed Me My Plate And I Went To Sit At The Table.

"Momma Can We Go To The Park?" SaMiyah Asked.

"Not Right Now Boo. I Have To Go To Work And You Have To Go To Daycare." I Said. She Whined.

"But Mommy..." She Whined.

"No Buts MiyMiy. Maybe I'll Have Dex Take You To The Park." I Said. She Cheered As She Ate A Spoonful Of Cereal.

"Speaking Of Dex...Why Was He At The Club Last Night?" I Said To India. She Giggled.

"Did You Give Him A Lap Dance?" She Asked. I Blushed And Nodded.

"He Was With His Friends And Diamond Came And Asked Me To Dance For Five Stacks In The VIP Section. I Walked In There And There He Was. I Danced On Him To Like Four Songs, He Paid Me, And I Left." I Said.

"You Should've..." She Began, But She Stopped And Looked Over At SaMiyah.

"You Should've...You Know." She Said. I Shook My Head.

"Uh No! That Wasn't Going To Happen." I Said. Though I Secretly Did Want It To Happen, I Wasn't About To Tell Her That. She Laughed.

"Yeah Right. You And Dex Act Like Ya'll Playing This Hard To Get To Game, When In Reality...Ya'll Like Each Other." She Said. I Got Up And Went To Put My Plate In The Sink. Though India Did Have A Point, I Didn't Want To Hear What She Was Saying. Dex And I Can't Go Pass A Relationship And Even If We Did...It Would Have To Be On The Low. My Ex Has Eyes And Ears All Over The Place And If I Even Show My Face Over On His Side Of Town, Then I'd Be Good As Dead.

"Yeah Whatever. Come On Baby." I Said. SaMiyah Hopped Down And Grabbed Her Backpack. She Gave Her Auntie A Hug And A Kiss, And We Headed Out The Door.

*

Asia's Work Outfit

Asia's Work Outfit

Being A Caregiver Was The Easiest Job Ever. Especially When I Have To Take Care Of A Super Sweet Elderly Lady.

"Good Morning Ms. Gladys." I Said, Opening Up Her Curtains.

" I Said, Opening Up Her Curtains

Cicely Tyson - Ms. Gladys

"There's My Beautiful Granddaughter! I Was Beginning To Get Worried." She Said. I'm Not Really Her Granddaughter, But I Just Go Along With It Because She Has A Severe Case Of Alzheimer's Disease.

"No Need To Worry. You Know I'm Gonna Come See You Everyday." I Assured Her. I Helped Her Out Of Bed And Guided Her Over To The Couch. I Turned Her TV On For Her And Turned It On The Price Is Right. She Loves That Show!

"Okay So I'm Gonna Go Make You Your Coffee And Breakfast While You Watch Your Show." I Said. She Nodded As I Headed Downstairs To The Kitchen.

I Spent My Entire Morning With Ms. Gladys And I Honestly Enjoy Her Company. She's Easy To Talk To And She Has Stories For Days. When The Evening Caregiver Came, I Hugged Ms. Gladys And Told Her I'd See Her Tomorrow. I Had A Little Time Before I Have To Go Get SaMiyah So I'm Gonna Go Home, Take A Quick Shower, And Call Dex To See If He Wants To Meet Me And SaMiyah At The Park. I Already Know He's Gonna Say Yes Though. He Could Never Say No To Spending Time With Me And My Baby.