Chapter 17- Insanity

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, YOU READ UNDER YOUR OWN RISK! I TAKE NO RESPONSABILITY ON INNOCENCE LOSS!! Ok? But I promised 17 and here it is...

Kaylie's POV

I gasped and jolted up, panting, sweating. I checked my clock. 2:37 A.M.

"Lex? What the heck is going on---??" I let a painful low hiss.

"Mate! We need our mate!!" Lexi was crying, but I just couldn't help her, I was living the same hell as her.

My hands were sweaty, moving around, tossing me around, grasping the sheets in desperation. There was pain all over.. I didnt think I would be able to stand it much longer without going crazy.

I groaned and hissed.

"Kaylie? Sweetie? Stay calm and don't go out of your room, I'm on my way home!" I heard Cedric's mindlink.

"Please, hurry up. I don't think I can't stand it any longer..." I supressed a shriek as another bolt of pain struck me.

"I'm on my way, I know it hurts, kitten, but don't go out of your room, focus on my voice." I tried to follow his instructions, but I really needed ice, I was burning really bad.

"I'll try..." I heard footsteps outside and gasped as the door was jolted open. My wolf got excited at the thought of it being Cedric, but growled at the view of about four men standing there, lust and darkness swimming in their eyes.

What the actual hell??

-Go out! Now!- I screamed and came to a realization.

Shit.

My heat was probably attracting every single male in the castle... I heard Cedric grow furious and let out a snarl inside my head at my thought.

The guards seemed to get some sense knocked back into them, confusion taking over their features, then widening their eyes.

-Excuse us, Princess, we weren't in our five senses.- I could see they were trying not to breathe and nodded.

-Lock the door before you close it, please.- they gave a quick nod and hurried their way out of the room.

My breath hitched and my hands went to my clothes, ripping them immediately, leaving me only in my bra and panties. When did it get so hot?? Aghh. I whined and trashed around, as my mind began wandering, sending and imagining what would happen when Cedric arrived. I tried to shut them out, desire striking me, making me weak and even more desperate than before. The hotness increased painfully. I had never felt it this hard. My lust and need had never been so overwhelming.

I needed him. Now. I would die if my suffering wasn't taken away.

"Kay? Ughh... I'm sorry, I couldn't stop it... I tried to stop it from coming for about three hours. It was too strong..." Lexi whimpered in pain. The images kept arriving.

"It's okay, Lex, you tried and gave Ced time to arrive..." I arched my back and then slumped back down, fighting the urge to shift and run to find him.

I stopped and was frozen in my position as his scent invaded my nostrils, making me moan. Part of my pain went away.

I sat and watched in fascination as Cedric opened the door, closed it back when he entered and locked it again, throwing the key across the room towards the bathroom's doors.

-Cedric.- my voice sounded raspy.

His eyes were already dark, while his hands took his shirt off, his feet bringing him to the bed. My hands trembled and a light moan escaped my lips as my own orbs trailed all over his chest. Goddess, was he well built!! I would never get tired of that eight-pack... and that V-line...